Kihei Kai Nani #210 Across From Kamaole Beach #2 Great Rates Sleeps 4
Kihei Kai Nani is located right across from the world renowned Kamaole Beach #2. This gorgeous beach is famous for its long sandy shoreline, clean clear water for snorkeling, and great body surfing. Whale watch, paddle board, walk the beach and watch the most amazing sunsets imaginable. It is a short drive to the championship golf courses of Wailea and Makena. Kihei Kai Nani has a 60ft swimming pool, shuffleboard, gas grills for your use, laundry facilities, complimentary internet service and free parking. Kihei Kai Nani is also within walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Unit #210 at Kihei Kai Nani is a newly remodeled Condo. Upgraded with tile floors and granite countertops and maple cabinets. All new kitchen appliances in June 2011. Furnished with Balinese Wicker and Rattan furniture throughout, it has a wonderful tropical flavor.
With a great Kingsize bed in the bedroom and a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room (two to four people are very comfortable). Less than 100 steps to Kamaole II, Kihei's best white sandy beach (there is a lifeguard and bathroom facilities there).
There is a peekaboo ocean view from our lanai (balcony).
Air conditioned and fully-equipped for all your needs, even beach chairs, sun umbrella, boogie boards, snorkel gear and a cooler for your use. The condo is kept in immaculate condition. For Internet access there is a high speed modem (with a cable or WiFi) so bring your laptop and log on or plug in to our high speed modem for free! Long distance calling to the US Mainland and Canada is included.
Kihei Kai Nani is a very popular and well liked condo. It's in a great location. Walk to restaurants, shopping, beaches, parks, health food store, and Internet cafe. Six championship golf courses within 15 minutes. Kihei, being on the beautiful south coast, has the best weather and beaches in Maui, so relax by the large pool or enjoy the variety of activities Maui has to offer.
Tax ID: W-01
* Bedroom 1: A/C, Room Unit, Bed, Standard King
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, Kihei 4th Friday Festivals, Hyundai Golf Tournament (Jan), Whale Day Festival (Feb), Maui Brewers' Festival (May), Maui Onion Festival (May), Maui Film Festival (Jun), Maui Whale Season (Nov-May)
* Entertainment: Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Player, CD Library
* General: Air Conditioning, A/C is Window Unit, Ceiling Fans, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Coin-Operated Laundry On-Site, Iron & Ironing Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock
* Geographic: Near Beach, Across Kamaole Beach II
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Cookware, Kitchen Utensils
* Living Room: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Sofa Bed, Queen, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV Size is Large (45" and up)
* Local Services: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Market, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Cooler, Boogie Board, Snorkel Gear, Shared Pool, Outdoor Shared Grills, Shared Grills are Gas, Shuffleboard On-site, Bicycle Racks
* Phone and Internet: Telephone, Long distance calls--US & Canada, Internet, Internet is Wireless