This spacious well-appointed new Vanderhorst Plantation home, has a sunroom, deck, and gas grill that allow you to enjoy the outdoors and take in the views of the lagoon behind the house. 3 Bufflehead has hardwood floors, granite counters and custom cabinets within a gourmet kitchen, and a master suite on the first floor. The five bedroom, five and a half bath home is just a short walk or bike ride (about 300 yards) to the beach which is virtually around the corner.
This home can accommodate up to 14 guests with one king, one queen, two doubles, two twin beds, and 3 bunks (with twins, all in one room). With cable TV and wireless internet access, you can stay connected during your visit. There is parking for up to 4 cars at this home. This home is pet friendly for small dogs, 40 lbs or under (with fee).
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 3 Bunk 2 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM/Banks, Nearby Post Office/FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Grocery Store, Nearby Gas Station
* Complex: Vanderhorst Plantation
* Convenience: Golf Courses, Nearby Medical Services
* Entertainment: Cable TV
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Walk-In Shower, Ironing Board and Iron, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: Deck, Sunroom, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Beach, No Garage Use, No Pool Access