Vacation Apartment in Kenzingen - comfortable, modern, luxury (# 3280)
Since March 2012 spend your holidays with us. Seven modern and luxury apartments await you. In the idyllic Wonnental you are just a few minutes from the Europa Park in Freiburg., key advantages: comfortable, modern, luxury, 1 living/family room, , kitchenette, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Kenzingen is only 10 minutes, Equipment:
Our furnished apartment is in the monastery cellar and can accommodate up to four people. The open living area has a fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher and oven. In the living area there is a dining table and a comfortable couch. The double bed is separated by a partition from the living area. In the bathroom you will find a shower and a toilet. The non-smoking rental has TV, wireless internet and washing machine. We provide bed linen, towels and table and kitchen linen.
Location Baden Airpark:
This unit is located conveniently near Baden Airpark. From Baden Airpark the distance to the unit at Wonnentaler Weg 24, 79341 Kenzingen is about 82 km (51.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 19 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kenzingen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $223-$233 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Washing Machine, Television, Sofabed
Discover Kenzingen and local activities:
* Europa Park
* Long distances to fresh fruits and vegetables belong to the people of Herder to the past. Since May 2007, there is a weekly market every Saturday on the grounds of the factory in the Habsburg line.
* From south of Hecklingen: Take the B3 to Kenzingen. At the entrance, take the roundabout in the Einfangstrasse. After 300 meters turn left at the former monastery in the merry way and coins you will see our farm shop.
* From the north: Take Kenzingen by the B3. At the roundabout at the exit, turn left and follow the description above.
* From south of Hecklingen: Take the B3 towards Kenzingen. About halfway between Hecklingen and Kenzingen is our stand
* From the north: leave Kenzingen on the B3 and head towards Hecklingen. After about a mile you will find us on the right road.
More travel info about Kenzingen: Kenzingen is a small town in northern Breisgau. It belongs to the county Emmendingen in the German state of Baden-Wuerttemberg.