Vacation Apartment in Kassel - 431 sqft, modern, comfortable, central (# 3520) #3520
You want to stay a few days in Kassel, a modern apartment near downtown, but at the same time in the countryside? You want to reach hiking areas in the Hessian low mountains quickly by public transport? Explore the city and the surroundings using the many bike paths? Perhaps you are an exhibitor or visitor to an exhibition or the Christmas market? Then come to us., key advantages: modern, comfortable, central, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Kassel, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* The second flat is located on the ground floor.
* Kitchen: Small kitchen with 2 hotplates, refrigerator, sink, microwave, dresser, small dining area
* Shower: wash basin, shower (70 x 90 cm), WC
* Living room: dining table, 4 chairs, a couch (sofa as a bed), coffee table, chest of drawers, flat screen TV, LAN-connection
* Bedroom: double bed (1,40 x 2,00 m), single bed (0,90 - 2,00 m), cot, bedside tables, wardrobe
Discover Kassel and local activities:
* Bring your bike. There are several bike paths crossing Forstfeld. To reach the city center, follow the Wahlebach past the art of "ArsNatura" at Aue Lake, on the Fulda River in the floodplain, to the Orangery. There is a way up to the city center (which is a bit steep, but there is a staircase as well). You’ll arrive right at the city center at the Fridericianum. You can leave your bikes in our estate
* In Kassel, the “Konrad”-bikes can be lended on 52 stations after an easy registration. Returns can be made at any other station. Such stations are available in the neighboring districts Waldau and Bettenhausen.
The district of Forstfeld is conveniently located 5 km away from the city center, which can be reached fast and easily by bus and tram. The woods and hiking areas “Kaufunger Wald” and “Söhre” (light to medium low mountain tours) are only a few kilometers away and can easily be reached by car. The “Habichtswald” with the Kassel's landmark, the "Hercules", can be quickly reached by public transport, which also connects Forstfeld with the city center, Kassel- West and the recreational areas in the “Söhre”. You can reach many communities in the periphery of Kassel by tram and “RegioTram”. The bus stops are 150 meters away from the apartments, the tramstation about 600 m. There is a parking lot for a car at the apartment.
Arriving by car: A7: exit "Kassel Mitte" towards the city center (A49) to "Kassel-Industriepark", turn left after the traffic lights. A49: exit "Kassel-Industriepark", then turn right and cross the traffic lights. After the traffic lights take the second street to the left and once again the second street on the left: Radestraße!
Arriving by train and bus:From the train station “Wilhelmshöhe”: Tram 4 to "Platz der Deutschen Einheit", change to busroute 37 to bus stop “Forstbachweg” From “Hauptbahnhof”: Take the bus 37 to bus stop "Forstbachweg" It’s a good idea to buy a "multi-ticket", which is valid for 24 hours or a whole weekend for 2 persons
Driving Directions Kassel Calden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kassel Calden Airport. From Kassel Calden Airport the distance to the unit at Radestraße 4, 34123 Kassel is about 19 km (11.8 miles), approximately a 25 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kassel, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $68-$68 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 431 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
More travel info about Kassel: Kassel is a city situated along the Fulda River in northern Hessen, Germany, one of the two sources of the Weser river. The city has approx. 198,500 inhabitants (2007) and covers an area of 106.77 square kilometres. Kassel is the largest city of the north of Hessen (Nordhessen).