Where the Pacific Ocean is visible from your private lanai, and an ancient Heiau (Hawaiian temple) echoes the rich history of the Islands. The roomy one- or two-bedroom condos at Lae Nani Resort are individually furnished and feel like the Islands.
As a guest at Lae Nani #431 & RE/MAX Kauai, you'll have access to Kauai's Premier Concierge Service at or visit we will help you build your perfect vacation.
On Island Emergency contact number * Cyrila Pycha * Email:
HAWAII TAX ID# -01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Parking Stall, Tennis Courts
* Culture: Nearby Hawaiian Luau, Hula Performance
* Entertainment: Books, Cable TV, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV, Stereo System, Bluetooth Stereo
* Geographic: Beachfront Property, Close to Town, Near Beach, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Tennis Courts, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Can Opener, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Mixing bowls/measuring cups, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Toaster
* Living: Alarm Clock, Answering Machine, Ceiling Fans, Coin Operated Laundry, Hairdryer, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, On site Laundry Facility, Phone, Voice Mail, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Iron
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach, Beach Chairs, Beach Mats, Beach Towels, Beach Toys, Boogie Boards, Cooler, FREE Stall Parking, Lanai, Lanai Furniture, Outdoor Shower, Shared Pool, Snorkels/Fins, Tennis, Umbrella