Vacation Apartment in Kalletal - 560 sqft, on a farm, recently renovated, country (# 3144)
Our apartments are in a converted farm that was built in 1874 and have been renovated in 2006., key advantages: on a farm, recently renovated, country, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Apartment 5: 52 sqm for 4 people and has a kitchen, hallway, bathroom, two bedrooms with 2 beds..
Location Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at Kurstraße 14, 32689 Kalletal is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 59 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kalletal, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $93-$96 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 560 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Television, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
The former hall is now a lounge where guests can stay and breakfast is served. For the children there is a play area. The garden has a lawn with some terraces with wood playhouse, sandpit, swing, table tennis and basketball net. You can also laze in a hammock! Our stables are currently 2 ponies, Charlie and Luna. Next to the farm are also 2 dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens and goats.
Discover Kalletel and local activities:
* Forest and Forestry Museum: opposite our house
* Weser leisure center in Varenholz (10km) lake with a sandy beach and a large adventure playground for the kids and bumper cars and miniature golf for larger children, and the surfing and water lovers will get their money.
* Hiking and mountain bike trails are abundant
* Heated swimming pool at Forward break (5km) and in Hohenhausen (8km)
* bowling alleys
* Canoeing on the Weser or Werre
* Detmold (26km) is a diverse city with remarkable historic center
* The new "Art Kite Museum" with more than 150 modern art kites, workshops and more
* Waterpalace "Aqualip" with a 87m long slide
* Bird and Flower Park Detmold Heiligenkirchen
* The eagle sanctuary in Detmold-Berlebeck with daily flight demonstrations in the oldest and artenvielfältigsten raptor park in Europe
* Westphalian Open-Air Museum in the Royal Palace Detmold
* Schillat cave, stalactite cave in Hessisch Oldendorf
* Hermann Monument on the high Grotenburg (386m)
* Teuto climbing park at Memorial Hermann (one of the famous forest climbing parks in Germany) (386m)
* The external stones, a natural and cultural heritage, in Horn-Bad Meinberg
* Experience Steinzeichen Rinteln / Steinbergen fascination stone miracle of life
* Schloss Buckeburg festivals (2 weekends in July each year)
* Summer toboggan run in Bodenwerder.
* Hameln (40km): Historical city with many half-timbered houses, known by the legend "the Pied Piper of Hamelin". From May to mid-September is the Pied Piper of Hamelin every Sunday 12 clock listed in the old town and the musical "Rats" every Wednesday. At 16.30 clock on the Wedding House Terrace
* Other interesting towns nearby are: Lemgo, Bad Salzuflen and Rinteln, historic towns with half-timbered buildings of Westphalia and Lippe. Different (air) spas (Bad Pyrmont, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Oeynhausen) with spa treatments and spas make the Teutoburg Forest to a fountain of youth.
* Theme parks: Hollywood Park in Stuckenbrock, Rastiland Salzhemmendorf and Pott Park in Minden (30-60 km)
More travel info about Kalletal: Kalletal is a municipality in the Lippe district of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, with c. 15,300 inhabitants.