Vacation Apartment in Kalletal - 603 sqft, on a farm, recently renovated, country (# 3140)
Our apartments are in a converted farm that was built in 1874 and have been renovated in 2006., key advantages: on a farm, recently renovated, country, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Apartment 1: 56 sqm for max. capacity of 4/5 people and has a hallway, kitchen, bathroom, 1 bedroom with 2 beds and 1 bedroom with 3 beds.
Location Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at Kurstraße 14, 32689 Kalletal is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 59 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kalletal, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $80-$86 for 3 persons.
Unit Size: 603 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Television, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
The former hall is now a lounge where guests can stay and breakfast is served. For the children there is a play area. The garden has a lawn with some terraces with wood playhouse, sandpit, swing, table tennis and basketball net. You can also laze in a hammock! Our stables are currently 2 ponies, Charlie and Luna. Next to the farm are also 2 dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens and goats.
Discover Kalletel and local activities:
* Forest and Forestry Museum: opposite our house
* Weser leisure center in Varenholz (10km) lake with a sandy beach and a large adventure playground for the kids and bumper cars and miniature golf for larger children, and the surfing and water lovers will get their money.
* Hiking and mountain bike trails are abundant
* Heated swimming pool at Forward break (5km) and in Hohenhausen (8km)
* bowling alleys
* Canoeing on the Weser or Werre
* Detmold (26km) is a diverse city with remarkable historic center
* The new "Art Kite Museum" with more than 150 modern art kites, workshops and more
* Waterpalace "Aqualip" with a 87m long slide
* Bird and Flower Park Detmold Heiligenkirchen
* The eagle sanctuary in Detmold-Berlebeck with daily flight demonstrations in the oldest and artenvielfältigsten raptor park in Europe
* Westphalian Open-Air Museum in the Royal Palace Detmold
* Schillat cave, stalactite cave in Hessisch Oldendorf
* Hermann Monument on the high Grotenburg (386m)
* Teuto climbing park at Memorial Hermann (one of the famous forest climbing parks in Germany) (386m)
* The external stones, a natural and cultural heritage, in Horn-Bad Meinberg
* Experience Steinzeichen Rinteln / Steinbergen fascination stone miracle of life
* Schloss Buckeburg festivals (2 weekends in July each year)
* Summer toboggan run in Bodenwerder.
* Hameln (40km): Historical city with many half-timbered houses, known by the legend "the Pied Piper of Hamelin". From May to mid-September is the Pied Piper of Hamelin every Sunday 12 clock listed in the old town and the musical "Rats" every Wednesday. At 16.30 clock on the Wedding House Terrace
* Other interesting towns nearby are: Lemgo, Bad Salzuflen and Rinteln, historic towns with half-timbered buildings of Westphalia and Lippe. Different (air) spas (Bad Pyrmont, Bad Salzuflen, Bad Oeynhausen) with spa treatments and spas make the Teutoburg Forest to a fountain of youth.
* Theme parks: Hollywood Park in Stuckenbrock, Rastiland Salzhemmendorf and Pott Park in Minden (30-60 km)
More travel info about Kalletal: Kalletal is a municipality in the Lippe district of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, with c. 15,300 inhabitants.