This home is available for a stays of 30 days or longer. Nestled in the heart of Kalispell without feeling at all like you are in the city, Nicklaus Retreat is close to services and amenities while being close to all Flathead Valley has to offer.
THIS HOME IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR STAYS OF 30 DAYS OR LONGER.
Nicklaus Retreat offers a comfortable wide open golf course setting, with views to the East of the Swan Mountain Range, all within the city limits of Kalispell! This brand new 1200 square foot, three bedroom, two bath Condo has plenty of room for six people and could accommodate eight with use of the sleeper sofa.
After a great day of hiking in the Park you can relax on the deck while watching golfers finish on the green and tee off on the next hole enjoying the Swan Mountain Range as a distant backdrop. Or, you can enjoy the Air Conditioning and take in the best of Satellite Television on the living room or master bedroom HD TV?s. Nicklaus retreat has WIFI throughout just in case you need to keep up with what is going on back home.
All of the furniture and appliances are new in 2008. You will really enjoy the spacious kitchen area for dining in or within minutes you can be dining out at any of the areas great restaurants. While staying at Nicklaus Retreat you will be close to our new 14 Theatre Cinema complex and delightful shopping opportunities including galleries, museums, boutiques and box stores. Kalispell also offers wonderful Parks and recreation areas.
Nicklaus Retreat is located in Kalispell and is 15 minutes from Whitefish, 15 minutes to the North shore of Flathead Lake, 20 minutes to Bigfork Village and 35 minutes to Glacier National Park.
Maximum Occupancy 8 people
No Smoking No Pets
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts, Port Polson Player Playhouse, Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Big Screen TV, DSL, Flat Screen TV, Satellite TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Great Mountain Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, No Phone, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Gas Grill, Public Golf Course