Vacation Apartment in Kaiserslautern - 969 sqft, central, completely furnished (# 2672)
This apartment is centrally located in Kaiserslautern's pedestrian zone. It can accommodate 4 guests, and comes with Wi-Fi accessibility and a fully equipped kitchen. The unit is conveniently close to the train station., key advantages: central, completely furnished, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Kaiserslautern, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Spend your time in our clean and comfortable 90 square meter nonsmoking apartment for 1-5 people.
"Give every day the chance to be the best of your life"(Mark Twain).
The apartment is on the ground floor of a two-family house in central location in a pedestrianized street in the immediate vicinity of the Garden Show Kaiserslautern (formerly the National Garden Show 2000).
Great hall with cloakroom, 2 bedrooms, living room including comfortable reclining chairs, kitchen with microwave, Senseo coffee pod machine and another lot of fittings, bathroom with shower, bath, towels, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, etc.
Workout machine, internet access (WLAN) for a fee, cable TV / radio / DVD player, bicycle in the yard, washing machine, pets on request, parking is abundant (park management 2,50 € / day), high chair.
About 150m away is the shopping center Kaufland with a bakery, butcher, hairdresser, pharmacy, and mail box. Directly in front is a bus stop with direct links to the city and university and commercial area. Hospital, bank and children's playground are nearby.
The car can be left at home with the 8 minute walk from to Kaiserslautern center with numerous shops, as well as the West Railway Station, 5 minutes (connection to the nationwide network of DB ICE the main railway station).
Kaiserslautern is located in the heart of the Palatinate Forest, the largest contiguous forest in Germany, with numerous leisure and recreational activities.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Waldstrasse 26, 67659 Kaiserslautern is about 106 km (66.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 8 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kaiserslautern, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $89-$109 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
Environment:Location of the apartment:
* West railway station (500m), walk 5 min
* Central station (1000m), walk 15min
* City center (800m), 8 min walk
* Hospital (300m), 4 min walk
* College (800m), 8 min walk
* University / University of PRE Park (3 miles), 10 minutes by public transport
* Garden Show (500m), walk 5 min
* Bus stop (100m)
* Kaufland open till 10pm (150m)
* Garden show (with a large adventure playground and various sports facilities)
* Japanese Garden
* Pfalztheater Kaiserslautern
* Cultural Center Kammgarn
* Fritz-Walter-Stadion Betzenberg (World Cup Stadium in 2006)
* Recreation area Pfälzerwald
* Wildlife Park
* SiegelBacher Zoo
* Lakes in the immediate vicinity: Vogelwoog, Blechhammer
* Bademöglicheiten: 1 Gelterswoog beach (direct bus), 2 Outdoor pool Washing mill (popularly known as "Wesch"), 100 years old, water area of ??7,400 m², the only pool is 165.3 meters long, making it the largest outdoor pool in Europe. Third Warmfreibad Kaiserslautern (next to People's Park). 4th Monte Mare pool with large excellent sauna.
* Humbergturm with great views over the city and the West Palatinate Palatinate Forest Trail Running World Championship (6 lines) for walkers, runners, walkers and Nordic walkers with different gradient profiles
* Mountain Bike Park Johanniskreuz
* Mehlinger Heath
* Casimir castle with subterranean passages (guided tour of tourist information available)
* Restaurant "The Spinnrädl" from 1740
* Theodor Zink Museum
* Kaiserbrunnen - Art verbindt story with humor
* Catholic St. Martin's Church and St. Martin's Square
* Prot Little Church in the years
* Fruit Hall (now the concert and event hall) from the years 1843 to 1846
* Wadgasserhof from 1619
* Prot Collegiate - most significant late-Gothic hall churches in southwest Germany, the 47 bells of Carillion prot. Collegiate Church of Kaiserslautern (opening May 2009)
* World Cup Stadium Betzenberg
More travel info about Kaiserslautern: Kaiserslautern is home to almost 100,000 people. In the city and its surrounding district live an additional approximately 50,000 NATO military personnel members (mainly American), who often call the city K-Town, and contribute approximately $1 billion annually to the municipal economy. Today, Kaiserslautern is a modern center of information and communications technology, as well as a university, a technical college, and many international research institutes located throughout the city. Kaiserslautern's large botanical gardens feature a Japanese-style garden. Another unusual feature is the Waschmuehle, an enormous 160-metre public swimming pool that is the largest in Europe. There are several pedestrian only shopping zones with numerous and varied restaurants and bars located in the city center surrounding the old city.