Oceanfront Luxury, ~ac~ in 5 King Beds+bunkrm, Private Pool, Stunning Views
Hale Pua (?House of Flowers?) now features AC as an option in all of its sleeping areas: five king bedrooms, one bunkroom with four twin beds and game room with queen sofabed. This special home is maybe the only 6 bed/6 full bath oceanfront vacation rental on the Kona Coast. For recent candid photos and input from guests, please visit our FB page, halepuahouseofflowers.
Hale Pua is a coastal oasis with high-end comforts and details throughout. While this privately-owned home works wonderfully for large gatherings, it is just as warm & welcoming for several couples or a smaller family group.
The home boasts full baths for every bedroom, and a sprawling sea-facing great room with easy access to the kitchen and wetbar. Multiple wall-to-wall glass sliding doors on the oceanside allow trade winds to gently flow while enjoying the stunning water and sunset views. You can SEE or HEAR the ocean from nearly every room!
The spacious lanai with waterfall pool and spa extends the full length of the house along the oceanfront. A lush stretch of yard is the only separation between the rolling surf against the lava rock wall and the home?s lanai.
Just a 50 foot walk from the lanai along a wide rock wall is a small sandy beach with gentle entry to abundant tide pools and out to the ocean for snorkeling, surfing or kayaking.
Your ocean view is unobstructed and stunning; no walking path between you and the sea which is the case in many local beachfront neighborhoods.
After a day of sun & fun, kids (or adults!) can chill out watching their favorite movie in the media room featuring leather home theater recliners and a 70? Smart Samsung flat screen TV with surround sound . Many movies are provided for your enjoyment.
The executive open-design dream kitchen features granite counter and dining room seating for 16 indoors, 8 outdoors. This chef-worthy kitchen is equipped with 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, 1 wine cooler, Subzero & Dacor appliances along with flatware & dishes to serve over 20 people.
Hale Pua is a special home that has been recently renovated with custom paint, window treatments, wall art and designer Restoration Hardware furniture. Each bedroom bears a fitting title in a brass doorplate, such as ?Surf?s Up?, ?Kona Coffee?, ?Pua Suite? and so on. The Hawaiian bedroom décor showcases new linens, pillows and tropical touches that will make you smile. All bedrooms have flat screen TVs with cable.
The 2nd floor Master Suite, with panoramic ocean views, provides optimum whale and dolphin watching opportunities. Another guest suite is ?Ohana? designed, also ocean view offering upstairs sleeping and separate downstairs living/sleeping with wall-to-wall sliders opening onto the lanai.
The baths are all full-size, three with double-sink vanities. Four of the six baths have very large tiled walk-in showers; the other two have shower tubs, one of those featuring a Jacuzzi. Vaulted beamed ceilings throughout the home, with finish work done in native Koa wood. The large laundry is centrally located in the home, featuring two 2014 Whirlpool Duet full-size washers/dryers.
Hale Pua is perfectly located; close enough for adults and kids to walk to Old Kona Town and the pier. Set back 130 feet from prestigious Alii Drive, behind a private remote-controlled gate, the setting is peaceful and secluded.
Part of Hale Pua's charm is its Hawaiian coastal open-air design. The home has louvered and screened windows throughout and features large wall-to-wall sliding doors on the ocean side of the house - the prevailing trade winds from the west over the ocean and the mountain breezes from the east keep the main living area of this island home comfortable with ceiling fans and Vornado floor fans throughout.
Click Here for
Hawaii Tax ID: TA--01
Bedding Configuration: 5 King, 4 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, outdoor shower, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, library, marina, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, volcano, waterfalls, winery tours
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Game Room, Games, Music Library, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys, Video Games, Video Library, DVD Movies, Family Board Games, Television, WiFi Internet, Flat Screen Television, Blu-ray player
* Family: Beach , DVD Movies, Kids Games, Movie Theatre, Pack n Play, High Chair/Booster Seat
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Bay or Sound, Waterfront
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
* Living: A/C, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Hot Tub, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis, Water Sports Gear
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Hot Tub, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Private Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips, Sunbathing, LOCATION_TYPE_OCEAN_FRONT
* POOL_SPA: Hot Tub, Private Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, pier fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair accessible