This expansive retreat features tasteful elegance, opulence and privacy. You will never want to leave, very spacious, secluded with spectacular views.
This Estate Home is over 6000 SQ FT (not including the expansive lanais).
There are three separate suites to enjoy ones own privacy, plus a childrens wing. A separate media room, gourmet kitchen (and we mean gourmet!), expansive living spaces and privacy abound even when the house is full. Two executive size private offices for those who must catch up with the office while away.
The views are literally breathtaking overlooking the Kona Coast (one of the best views along the entire coast line).
Great breezes will make your stay comfortable no matter what the weather does. You can get lost alone on the manicured extravagant tropical grounds. The world will melt away the moment you enter this compound. This house exudes the utmost in tropical living and enjoyment.
Double gated security. This home is located in a very quiet neighborhood so we ask that you are a 'courteous neighbor' and keep night time noise at a minimum.
Home will accommodate up to 10 guests.
NOTE: TIKI TORCHES SHOWN IN PHOTOS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE.
HAWAII TAX ID: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Full
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Massage Available, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Family Board Games, Internet access, Stereo System, Television, VCR, NO BLUE RAY
* Family: Beach, DVD Movies, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Fully Equiped Kitchen, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Art Studios, ATV Rental, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Private Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wind Surfing, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips