This home is a Hawaiian classic located on a surf/boogey board bay off historic Heeia (H) Bay just feet away from Keauhou Bay.
This home sits on the bluff of one of the most pristine Bays of the Kona coast, (H) Heeia Bay. Keauhou Bay is just feet away to the South.
The home is a classic older Hawaiiana home that spreads out in all directions for spacious enjoyment and privacy for all guests. The master suite is located in the main house with the other 3 bedrooms located in a separate wing inside the courtyard, each with a separate entrance creating maximum privacy. Swim in the black bottom pool while you watch dolphins and whales pass by.
Part of Baywatch's charm is its traditional Hawaiian coastal open air design. The prevailing trade winds from the west over the ocean and the mountain breezes from the east make this island home so comfortable that there is no need for air conditioning.
The famous Sam Choy restaurant is a five minute drive, movie theater and shopping center are all within walking distance.
Numerous resort amenities are available just to the South. The Keauhou Bay area offers great ocean access, Scuba diving, Sailing, Catamaran, Fishing charters, Sea kayaking and Outrigger canoeing. A famous spot for a Manta Ray night dive
Hotel amenities do not come with the home.
WARNING! NOT SUITABLE FOR SMALL CHILDREN DUE TO POOL AND CLIFF LOCATION AS WELL AS THE LOCATION OF THE BEDROOMS
HAWAII TAX ID #W-01
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: The entire upstairs is the master suite.
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Massage Available, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Internet access, Stereo System, Television, WiFi Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Bay or Sound, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Fully Equiped Kitchen, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Oceanfront Plus!
* Outdoor: Art Studios, ATV Rental, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Private Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips