Tucked away in the quiet enclave of Kona Bay Estates, just a short walk from Kailua Bay, your oceanfront vacation home, Kona Bay Keiki Beach Oasis, offers privacy, comfort and serenity. With three bedrooms and three and a half baths, there is room for up to 6 guests to spread out and relax. The spacious kitchen is well-equipped and features a breakfast bar, upscale appliances, and granite countertops. The dining area table will seat up to 8. The spacious living area is furnished in a relaxed tropical décor and both the dining area and the living area open onto the lanai overlooking the ocean. This creates a very spacious and private feel to your villa. Enjoying your morning coffee or an evening cocktail on the lanai may become a highlight of your visit!
The master bedroom suite on the upper level, known as the Palm Suite, features a California King bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, ensuite bath with dual sinks, an oversized glass enclosed shower, and walk-in closet. It has a wonderful oceanfront lanai with spectacular views over the beach to the ocean. Enjoy the swaying palms and gentle breezes in this very private retreat!
The Jungle Suite guest bedroom on the upper level offers a comfortable queen sized bed and ensuite bath with shower. Since this is a corner room, the views over the beach are some of the best! On our first visit to this home we could hardly tear our eyes away from the whales breaching just offshore!
The Rain Forest Ohana Suite on the mid level of this split level home offers the extra privacy of an additional separate entrance, kitchenette, sitting area, and TV. This is the perfect place for extended family or those who may enjoy rising early and having the option of fixing coffee or a light breakfast without disturbing the rest of the group.
The owner of the home has traveled extensively and brought back many interesting works of art to enhance the tropical ambience of this beautiful beach residence. It is simply a treasure!
For your convenience, there is a full-sized washer and dryer in the home to facilitate light packing. The home is equipped with high speed wireless internet and cable TV, making it easy to keep in touch with the world if you must. A gas grill allows you to grill a steak, burgers, or your fresh catch as the waves roll in and evening settles. Extensive effort and thought has gone into preparing the home for your arrival. It is fully equipped with hairdryers in each bath, beach equipment, beach towels and, of course, all linens. Paper supplies, laundry supplies, and cleaning supplies are all provided. Pack and play cribs, highchairs and booster chairs are available at no additional charge with advance request.
It is just a a few short steps through the back yard to the fabulous Keiki Beach with its spectacular protected ponds. Set up your beach chairs and umbrella and prepare to enjoy the sight of whales frolicking during the winter months, turtles, dolphins, and the magical changing colors of the ocean.
All of the amenities of Kailua Town are an easy drive of 5 minutes for shopping, dining, entertainment, and services. Kailua Bay, is a 20 minute walk or 3 minute drive from your front door and is another great option for swimming, snorkeling, and sunning. Experience a luau at the King Kam Hotel or the Royal Kona Resort and enjoy the sunset over the ocean. There are so many opportunities here, and there is something for everyone! Call us today to book your vacation at the Kona Bay Keiki Beach Oasis or visit our Online Booking Page. Paradise is waiting for you! What are you waiting for?
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Dining, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Shops
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Costco, Dining Nearby, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Shipping Services Nearby, Shopping Nearby
* Culture: Hawaiian Cultural Events, Luaus Nearby
* Entertainment: Additional TV in Master Bedroom, Books, Cable TV, Flat Screen TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Oceanfront, On Beach, Gated Neighborhood, Oceanfront Neighborhood, Direct Beach Access
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Condiments, Cookware, Corkscrew, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Spices, Toaster, Wine Glasses
* Living: Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Bath Soap, Beach Towels, Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher Detergent, Hair Dryer, High Speed Internet, Iron, Ironing Board, Laundry Detergent, Linens, Local Activites Guide, Local Maps, Paper Towels, Picnic Cooler, Toilet Paper, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach, Covered Lanai, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Tennis, Parking in Driveway, Beach Towels