Almost Oceanfront. Spend your vacation in a luxurious single family home within a private, gated, enclave of 16 seaside homes. This Alii Point subdivision of fine, luxury residences is a tropical paradise surrounded by a botanical garden with beach access and features both a community lap pool and a tennis court. A meandering path leads through the garden setting down to the water's edge.
Step down from a spacious entry to the huge floor plan perfect for any group of six. The living/family room decorated in Tommy Bahama furnishings and features floor to ceiling sliding doors and screens that walk you out to the lower lanai complete with ocean views, and patio furnishings for lounging in a lush setting. Test you BBQ skills with the large gas grill and set the table for six for uniquely Hawaiian outdoor dining. The family room offers an entertainment center with a Sharp Aquos 70 inch LED TV with a Marantz Surround Receiver and Polk Audio equipment. Indoor dining for eight also has floor to ceiling glass doors to the outdoor lanai.
A masterpiece of architectural design that takes full advantage of an island lifestyle at its best. This home is highlighted by limestone floors with marble and mosaic inlay, natural granite counter tops and rich, mahogany cabinets throughout. Stunning natural wood beams, lighted art alcoves, and numerous custom features enhance your island getaway. A spiral natural wood staircase takes you upstairs to a large master bedroom with a 37 inch LED TV and a well appointed master bath. In addition, the master suite opens to a large covered lanai with stunning ocean views, perfect for viewing Kona's legendary sunsets, and local paddlers in their canoes. The master bath has etched glass windows, walk in closets, mahogany louvered doors, counter top sinks, and marble bath and shower enclosures.
Enjoy relaxed meal prep and clean up with a roomy gourmet kitchen featuring a large Sub Zero refrigerator, wine cooler, new Bosch dishwasher, Dacor oven/ceramic cook top/microwave, granite counters and bar seating.
Two spacious queen guest bedrooms share spacious bathroom. At the top of the stairs is an inviting, open study that overlooks a huge banyan tree. A waterfall feature on the property cascades into a lava rock pond and lulls you to a peaceful sleep. This lush, uniquely Hawaiian setting has everything including a fantastic location.
Walk to breakfast every day from this island retreat. Just two miles south of historic Kailua-Kona, with its history, charm, trendy shops and award winning restaurants. This Alii Point home is also close to beaches, golf, and major shopping centers.
Hawaii State ID # W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, WI-FI High Speed Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Beach nearby, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Beach, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, HD Flat Screen TV, Stereo System
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Oceanfront, Private and Gated, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Bedroom Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Handicap Access, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Large HD flat screen TV
* Outdoor: Beach, Gas Grill, Lanai, Outdoor Shower, Shared Pool, Tennis