This recently remodeled estate offers the finest in accommodations without having to leave Kona. Enjoy this estate, located on a private cove featuring a private pool, spa and koi pond. All this in walking distance from down town Kona.
There are four individual suites, which can be rented separately or jointly. A lot of options for your next vacation.
The Moku is an upstairs unit and has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a full kitchen w/ bar stools, dining area, family/living area. The master bedroom has a queen sized bed, the second bedroom also has a queen sized bed and bedroom number 3 has (2) twin beds and a queen sized sofa bed.
The Moku bungalow has a view of the Pacific Ocean from the lanai.
Sleeps 8 people comfortably.
Conveniently located 2.3 mile south of downtown Kailua-Kona pier, 1 mile from town and 10 miles south of Honokohau Boat Harbor.
Down the street are snorkel and surf beaches. Very close to town and activities, seconds from the shoreline, just a short walk to watch turtles, surfers and beautiful sunsets.
Nearby, you will find Hawaii's best scuba diving, big-game fishing, kayaking, dolphin and whale watching and other ocean activities. Minutes to a wide assortment of restaurants and shopping, and a great home base to explore the many wonders of the island including Volcano National Park, Mauna Kea Observatory, coffee and macadamia nut farms, artist communities, and more!
Tastefully decorated in Hawaiian style with mahogany cabinets, mahogany floors and granite countertops
Walk across the street to the 'Alii Gardens Market Place'. Here you can find handmade gifts and local produce.
Total of 4 units. Rent one or Rent all.
All bungalows are in a gated private property estate, with access to an oceanfront pool, hot tub and beach. Full kitchens, air conditioned. Relax on the private sandy beach or snorkel out from the front yard.
Create new memories Hawaiian style!
HAWAII TAX ID W-01
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Massage Available, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Internet access, Stereo System, Television
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: A/C, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Art Studios, ATV Rental, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips