This estate, located on a private cove features a pool, spa and koi pond and offers the finest in accommodations without having to leave Kona.
The Moku (means "island")
The Moku is an upstairs unit and has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a full kitchen with bar stools, dining area, family/living area. Both the master bedroom and the second bedroom have a queen size bed while bedroom number 3 has (2) twin beds and a queen size sofa bed in the family/living room. The bungalow is tastefully decorated in Hawaiian style with mahogany cabinets, mahogany floors and granite countertops. The bungalow has airconditioning.
Sleeps 8 people comfortably.
The Moku bungalow has a view of the Pacific Ocean from the lanai.
There are four individual bungalows on the estate, which can be rented separately or jointly. Rent one or Rent all. A lot of options for your next vacation.
The bungalows are part of a gated private property estate, with access to an oceanfront pool, jacuzzi and beach. Relax on the private sandy beach or snorkel out from the front yard. Guests share the oceanfront pool, jacuzzi and common grounds with lounge and beach chairs.
Conveniently located 2.3 mile south of downtown Kailua-Kona pier, 1 mile from town and 10 miles south of Honokohau Boat Harbor.
Down the street are snorkel and surf beaches. Very close to town and activities, seconds from the shoreline, just a short walk to watch turtles, surfers and beautiful sunsets.
Nearby, you will find Hawaii's best scuba diving, big-game fishing, kayaking, dolphin and whale watching and other ocean activities. Minutes to a wide assortment of restaurants and shopping, and a great home base to explore the many wonders of the island including Volcano National Park, Mauna Kea Observatory, coffee and macadamia nut farms, artist communities, and more!
Walk across the street to the 'Alii Gardens Market Place'. Here you can find handmade gifts and local produce.
Create new memories Hawaiian style!
HAWAII TAX ID W-01
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Massage Available, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Stereo System, Television, dvd player, WiFi Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Ocean view
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: A/C, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Hot Tub, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Art Studios, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips