Enjoy your Hawaiian vacation at this 2 bedroom, 2 bath second-floor unit in a private 15-unit shoreline complex. This unit has flawless ocean views from both the living room, master bedroom, as well as from the spacious 300 sq. ft lanai. Open the sliding glass doors, and soak up the views while watching the dolphins and whales (when in season) all the while listening to the sounds of the ocean. There is a nice sandy area by the ocean to sit and enjoy the sun.
Conveniently located 2.9 mile south of downtown Kailua Kona, and 10 miles south of Honokohau Boat Harbor.
Nearby, you will find Hawaii's best scuba diving, big-game fishing, kayaking, dolphin and whale watching and other ocean activities. Minutes to a wide assortment of restaurants and shopping, and a great home base to explore the many wonders of the island including Volcano National Park, Mauna Kea Observatory, coffee and macadamia nut farms, artist communities, and more!
Down the street are snorkel and surf beaches. Very close to town and activities, seconds from the shoreline, just a short walk to watch turtles, surfers and beautiful sunsets.
This is the oceanfront location you have been dreaming of.
HAWAII TAX ID #W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, dvd player, WiFi Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Bay or Sound, Ocean view
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Elevator, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Oceanfront Plus!
* Outdoor: Balcony, Boating, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips, Sunbathing