Large 2 bedroom 3 bath with full kitchen overlooking the pool area.
This unit has an ocean view from the lanai.
Stroll down Alii Drive and you will find a variety of shops and restaurants. Nearby restaurants include Splashers Grill, The Fish Hopper, Huggo's, Don the Beachcomber, Kona Inn Restaurant, Kona Canoe Club, Outback Steakhouse, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, Island Lava Java, and Bongo Bens Island Cafe and the list can go on.
But the town of Kailua also "hides" some very important Hawaii Island historic spots. both the Hulihee Palace are located on Alii Drive. King Kamehameha I spent his last years living near the current site of the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. The Ahuena Heiau, located on the grounds of the hotel, is a reconstructed temple rebuilt by Kamehameha himself and is on the register of National Historic Landmarks.
The Kailua Bay pier is a short 10-minute walk, from which most of the boat excursions on the Big Island's west coast depart (snorkel, whale watch, dinner cruise). The pier is the starting and finishing point of the Ironman World Championship (October) and a great place to watch the sunset.
Internet is available at the Lava Java next door.
HAWAII TAX ID: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Other
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Massage Available, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Elevator, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Grill, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips, Sunbathing