Kona Makai is an oceanfront condominium complex of about 100 one and two bedroom units located one mile from the beautiful town of Kailua-Kona. Amenities include an ocean-side swimming pool, jacuzzi, tennis courts, cabana area and barbecue area. The whole complex is surrounded by lush manicured and landscaped gardens overflowing with tropical flowers. Enjoy spectacular ocean views, sipping a cup of Kona Coffee while dolphins and whales are splashing around.
The complex has direct access to the black lava Coast of the Pacific ocean for spectacular snorkeling and/or diving and is just a couple of miles down the shoreline from several wonderful beaches with opportunities to enjoy the graceful green sea turtles.
Downtown Kailua-Kona, about one mile away for easy access to shopping, businesses, restaurants and hotels. Watch the people and the cruise ships come and go from the Kailua Pier. Visit the famous Farmer's Market. Enjoy a shave ice or a cup of Kona coffee, have a light snack or a gourmet meal, buy an inexpensive souvenir or a piece of fine art, book an activity, go for a swim or hang out at the beach. Everything you need and want is readily available in the heart of Kona town.
The active volcano is a cool place to hike and explore. There is so much to do on this island. Kayak across the bay and be surrounded by hundreds of spinner dolphins swimming and jumping all around your kayak.
Hawaii Tax ID#
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, WiFi Internet
* Family: Beach, DVD Movies, Library, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Ocean view
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Fully Equiped Kitchen, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Ocean Kayaking, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips, Sunbathing