Casa De Emdeko, a vacationers choice for a stay in Hawaii is located on famous Alii Drive just two miles south of Kailua Kona Village.
Casa De Emdeko offers guests the perfect blend of Hawaiian ambiance with tropical gardens and the songs of the many colorful birds enjoying the water features in the garden. Enjoy the garden pool located in the middle of a tropical setting. Casa also has an oceanfront pool where you can swim and soak up the warm Hawaiian sun while watching the whales or dolphins play, depending on the season of your visit. Swaying palm trees on a private, sandy sunning area at the ocean's edge offers glorious sunsets with a special sense of serenity. The cabana, barbeques and lanai tables are perfect for dinner gatherings with friends and making new friends from around the world.
Stellar ocean views, quiet, secluded, lovely.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Movies, Internet access, Stereo System, Television, VCR, dvd player
* Family: Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Elevator, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Art Studios, ATV Rental, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Sandy Beach Area, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips