This perfectly located deluxe one bedroom unit with amazing ocean views from the lanai, has been fully redecorated and upgraded. All new appliances and tasteful appointments placed throughout with your peace and comfort in mind. The mirrors in the living room give you the opportunity to surround yourself with ocean views while indoors. Watch whales, waves and spinner dolphins while relaxing in this beautiful, quite and convenient ocean front property.
Casa De Emdeko, an oceanfront condominium complex, is located on famous Alii Drive just 1.5 miles south of Kailua Kona Village.
Casa offers guests the perfect blend of Hawaiian ambiance with tropical gardens and the songs of the many colorful birds enjoying the garden. Enjoy the garden pool located in the middle of a tropical setting, or the salt water pool where you can swim and soak up the Hawaiian sun while watching the whales or dolphins play, depending on the season of your visit. The private sandy man-made beach area at the ocean's edge offers glorious sunsets with a special sense of serenity while overlooking the shimmering Pacific. The cabana, BBQs and lanai tables are perfect for dinner gatherings with friends and making new friends from around the world.
The complex has an elevator (some stairs from elevator to unit), central air-conditioning as well as several ceiling fans throughout the condo. Casa?s friendly, comfortable and peaceful ambiance offers a wonderful alternative to the fast-paced, expensive resorts and lets you experience the Aloha Spirit of the islands.
Just a few miles down the shoreline you will find Kahalu?u Beach State Park, famous for its encounters with the graceful green Hawaiian Sea Turtles.
Walk a few blocks to the open market for fresh fruits and veggies or a little over a mile to downtown historic Kailua Kona. Watch the people and the cruise ships come and go from the Kailua Pier. Visit the famous Farmer's Market. Enjoy a shave ice or a cup of Kona coffee, have a light snack or a gourmet meal, buy an inexpensive souvenir or a piece of fine art, book an activity, go for a swim or hang out at the beach. Everything you need and want is readily available in the heart of Kona town.
Up the coast is a busy marina with Hawaii's best scuba diving, big-game fishing, kayaking, dolphin and whale watching and other ocean activities. Casa De Emdeko is conveniently located, a great home base to explore the many wonders of the Big Island including Volcano National Park, Mauna Kea Observatory, coffee and macadamia nut farms, artist communities, and more!
HAWAII TAX ID #W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: WiFi Internet, Flat Screen Television
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Ocean view
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* LOCATION_TYPE: Ocean View
* Living: Central Air, Elevator, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Linens
* Outdoor: Art Studios, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Salt Water Shared Swimming Pool, Sandy Beach Area, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips, LOCATION_TYPE_OCEAN_VIEW