Casa De Emdeko, an oceanfront condominium complex, is located on famous Alii Drive just 1.5 miles south of Kailua Kona Village.
Casa offers guests the perfect blend of Hawaiian ambiance with tropical gardens and the songs of the many colorful birds enjoying the garden. Enjoy the garden pool located in the middle of a tropical setting, or the salt water pool where you can swim and soak up the Hawaiian sun while watching the whales or dolphins play, depending on the season of your visit. The private sandy man-made beach area at the ocean's edge offers glorious sunsets with a special sense of serenity while overlooking the shimmering Pacific. The cabana, barbeques and lanai tables are perfect for dinner gatherings with friends and making new friends from around the world.
The complex has an elevator, central air-conditioning as well as several ceiling fans throughout the condo. Casa?s friendly, comfortable and peaceful ambiance offers a wonderful alternative to the fast-paced, expensive resorts and lets you experience the Aloha Spirit of the islands.
Walk a few blocks to the open market for fresh fruits and veggies or a little over a mile to downtown historic Kailua Kona. Watch the people and the cruise ships come and go from the Kailua Pier. Visit the famous Farmer's Market. Enjoy a shave ice or a cup of Kona coffee, have a light snack or a gourmet meal, buy an inexpensive souvenir or a piece of fine art, book an activity, go for a swim or hang out at the beach. Everything you need and want is readily available in the heart of Kona town.
This is a one bedroom, one bath room condo, Stellar ocean views, quiet, secluded.
HAWAII TAX ID #W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Movies, Internet access, Stereo System, Television, VCR, dvd player
* Family: Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Elevator, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Art Studios, ATV Rental, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Sandy Beach Area, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips