Right in the middle of town in walking distance from the Kona Pier. Remodeled and AC included.
The pictures say it all!
The unit has a Queen size sofa sleeper so can sleep 4 people comfortably.
Stroll down Alii Drive and you will find a variety of shops and restaurants. Nearby restaurants include Splashers Grill, The Fish Hopper, Huggo's, Don the Beachcomber, Kona Inn Restaurant, Kona Canoe Club, Outback Steakhouse, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, Island Lava Java, and Bongo Bens Island Cafe and the list can go on.
But the town of Kailua also "hides" some very important Hawaii Island historic spots. both the Hulihee Palace are located on Alii Drive. King Kamehameha I spent his last years living near the current site of the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. The Ahuena Heiau, located on the grounds of the hotel, is a reconstructed temple rebuilt by Kamehameha himself and is on the register of National Historic Landmarks.
The Kailua Bay pier is a short 10-minute walk, from which most of the boat excursions on the Big Island's west coast depart (snorkel, whale watch, dinner cruise). The pier is the starting and finishing point of the Ironman World Championship (October) and a great place to watch the sunset.
This unit has wireless Internet.
HAWAII TAX ID #W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Convenience: Craft Shopping, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Massage Available, Shopping
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: A/C, Central Air, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Art Studios, ATV Rental, Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips