75 km east of Kuopio. Lake Vihtajärvi 10 m (length 3 km, breadth 1 km), shallow water, sandy bottom. Pier, own boat. Wooden cabin 1989, renovated 2003, living room/kitchen, 2 bedrooms 2 beds in each, sauna, washing room, dressing room, foyer, veranda. Outside power point for the car. Bed and high chair for a baby if needed.
* taxi (for 9 persons)
* guided rafting trips down the rapids in the River Vaikkojoki in big river boats (4-60 persons)
* fishing, also in winter
* riding possibility (only 1 km away)
* berry and mushroom picking
* cross country skiing: machine tended ski trails from cottage site
* motor sledge routes
* smoke sauna
* Slalom: Maarianvaara 23 km, Tahkovuori 60 km, Koli 80 km
* canoes and bikes for hire on request
A 10 hectare area on a peninsula and islands by the clean waters of Lake Vihtajärvi and at the end of 60 km long River Vaikkojoki, with its handsome rapids.
The terrain is even and sheltered by solid trees. No traffic in the area. Each cottage has own lakefront, suitable for children.
ENGLISH AND GERMAN SPOKEN
ALSO COTTAGE FOR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED PERSONS AVAILABLE
Property Type: Townhouse
Number of Rooms: 3
58 Square Meters
Interhome Quality Rating: 3 Star: Comfortable furnishings. Comfortable and tasteful. Above average standard. Ideal for guests who enjoy a nice, comfortable vacation home.
* lake : 10 meters
* ski : 25 kilometers
* publictransport : 18 kilometers
Property Attributes: shower, nonsmoking, bbq, dishwasher, fireplace, sauna, tv, freezer, microwave, oven
Additional Features: Allianz cancellation insurance Included in the price, Final cleaning Included in the price
Additional Services Available for a Fee:
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)