Vacation Home in Dahlem - 1830 sqft, quiet, exclusive, modern (# 3139)
If you crave a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle, then you have the right home for your next vacation. Important: The house is available fully and exclusively available., key advantages: quiet, exclusive, modern, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Dahlem is only 10 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
This house was built in 2001. On a plot of 700 sqm, 172 sqm wellness area spread over 2 floors. With 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, it offers ample space for 6 people. In the garden, provides about 50 square meters large pond for a relaxed mood. There is a bright, sunny entrance
* A dining room with space for eight, fireplace with 2 comfortable relaxing leather chairs, lounge for social gathering, television and music or the dining area with a large solid wood table, where all find common space
* Approximately 50 square meter terrace overlooking the pond on the opposite side of green hills. It has modern lounge garden furniture on the terrace in the summer to make your second living room. To the left of the house is a large lawn with play area for children. The pond is fenced, so that guests can let your children play without problems. You can, for example, play badminton or lie in the sun and hear the grass grow.
* Large, modern kitchen. It makes cooking fun, because the kitchen is new and of high quality and equipped with everything your heart desires. At the bar can be good to sit and chat while the cook prepares the food, or even take a small meal times.
* Now enter our large spa bath upstairs. Here you will certainly feel at ease, because a large corner bath, a rain shower and a shower-all-4-person sauna alone would fill even a spa day well. Equally nicely is the second spa. You'll also have an all-around shower to relax and a bidet. In our bathrooms have enough fluffy towels and bathrobes for your entire vacation. The small bathroom on the ground floor, we have also provided with Rainshower-round shower.
* Three well-furnished and modern bedrooms equipped with good, comfortable mattresses. Each bedroom includes a large closet with plenty of space for all your holiday wardrobe. Our largest bedroom has a hardwood floor and plenty of space and a king size bed. The second upstairs bedroom has a parquet floor. The highlight here is the really small reading area under the roof with a small mini-little window. Except the large double bed, a large sliding doors cabinet is in the room. Need more space to sleep, then get the two beds in our small bedroom downstairs.
* If you want to make even longer holiday with us, you are welcome to use the building's existing washer and dryer. Then you can leave your laundry just to wash quickly and conveniently and need not take as much luggage. Your laptop or iPod will enjoy a connection to the Internet: The house has free WiFi. Valuables can fit into a fixed vault. Your car (and your bicycles and / or motorcycles) can well be accommodated in our large garage and there is other parking in front of the house.
Location Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Auf den Eichen 8, 54584 Dahlem is about 133 km (83.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 32 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Dahlem, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $133-$153 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1830 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Gas Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Sauna, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games, Fireplace
Discover Jünkerath and local activities:
* Eifel-Literature-Festival 2012
* Eifel National Park: The Eifel National Park is a recognized national park since 2004
* Vulkan Eifel: The western part of the park Eifel Volcanic located Westeifel is Germany's youngest volcanic area in Germany with a unique abundance of mineral springs and volcanoes.
* Jünkerath: Jünkerath is a small Eifel village (population about 1,900) on the river "Kyll" (the "y" is the way, speaking as "I"), which has much to offer: Here you get everything for your daily needs, can also eat or drink something or maybe just enjoy the beautiful nature all around. The shopping opportunities are noteworthy, as they do not land on the course are: Aldi, pharmacy, bakery, Edeka, Lidl, KIK, Rossmann, etc. Covering all aspects that you need for your holiday shopping (and beyond). The discounters are open to 20 clock and Rewe near (Stadtkyll direction) even up to 22 clock. A cozy restaurant (mag), which also offers a catering service, and one or another snack guarantee that you will not starve - even if you happen not to want to get into the car.
More travel info about Dahlem: Dahlem is a municipality in the district of Euskirchen in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is located in the Eifel hills, approx. 35 km south-west of Euskirchen. The small medieval town Kronenburg is part of the municipality.