Ocean Front South #402, 4th floor, Pool, Beach, Near Mayo Clinic
Located on the fourth floor of a small beachfront condo, Ocean Front #402 has a view of sand, surf, and endless sky. The condo?s extraordinary location also means there?s plenty to do in addition to admiring the glorious sunrises and sunsets?and of course sunbathing, swimming, and beachcombing.
Our impeccably maintained one-bedroom unit has an airy living area that segues into an equally comfortable dining area. The living room sofa is especially inviting; you?ll love sinking into it as you watch TV or take advantage of the free wireless web access. What?s more, it opens into a bed for two, so that the unit sleeps four people altogether.
The master bedroom is just as inviting, with a plush queen-size bed, a TV, and best of all, a covered balcony with outside seating and a glorious view of the ocean. Leave the blinds open one night and you may glimpse the stars.
Trying new restaurants is definitely a highlight of any vacation, and there are so many fabulous eateries in and around Jacksonville Beach. But sometimes you may want to enjoy a home-cooked meal?and our fully equipped kitchen lets you do just that. It comes with all your major appliances, including a microwave and a dishwasher, and plenty of smaller ones too, such as a toaster and the all-important coffee maker. There?s plenty of cookware and tableware too. All you have to supply is the food?and because there?s lots of room in the cabinets and the full-size refrigerator/freezer, you can stock up once at the start of your stay and then forget about grocery shopping for the rest of your trip.
Nor do you have to worry about wasting time at a Laundromat: #402 has its own washer and dryer. And don?t bother packing sheets or towels; we?ve got all of that waiting for you. And while we?re on the subject of convenience, the unit comes with two parking spots, one of them covered.
As if being steps from the Atlantic Ocean weren?t marvelous enough, the condo complex has its own private pool surrounded by a spacious patio area for lounging and picnicking in the sun or the shade?your choice.
Between the condo, the pool, and the beach, you have all the makings for an utterly relaxing getaway. But should you want to engage in other activities, you?re in the perfect location, for there?s a bounty of things to do in Jacksonville Beach: fishing on the pier, golfing at the municipal course or nearby TPC Sawgrass (home of the annual PGA Players Tournament), tennis, biking, surfing. The kids will love Adventure Landing water park, which is just minutes away. The condo is just off A1A Scenic and Historic Coastal Byway, giving you easy access to the historic sights of St. Augustine to the south as well as to all the activities of Jacksonville itself. Nature lovers will want to take advantage of being so close to the famed Intracoastal Waterway, which offers plenty of opportunities for bird watching, biking, and boating.
With so much to see and do every day, you need to stay in surroundings that let you unwind, relax, and rejuvenate. Ocean Front #402 is just that place. Make it your home away from home, and book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room