Our 4th-floor condo in an elevator building sits beachfront, with panoramic views of the dunes, sands, sea, and sky from our private balcony, living room, and master bedroom. Enjoy front-row seating for the sunrise every morning at Beachdrifter 406!
Our newly updated, 4th-floor condo in an elevator building sits beachfront, with panoramic views of the dunes, sands, sea, and sky from our private balcony, living room, and master bedroom. Enjoy front-row seating for the sunrise every morning at Beachdrifter 406!
Comfortably sleeping 4 in 2 bedrooms plus a deluxe bonus queen size air mattress-great way to enjoy the best view in Jacksonville without breaking the bank! When you sit out on the balcony, listening to the softly rolling waves and watching the sparkling sea and wide sands, you'll feel the workaday stress melting away and a sense of peace and calm descending. Ahhh -- vacation!
Step inside the sliding glass doors to the balcony, which occupy one entire wall of the living room, and you're in a light, cool space with comfortable seating and a TV with DVD player. You can easily see the ocean from this room, and there's plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable.
In our open-plan condo, the dining area is just beyond the living room, a simple table set for 4. The truth is, meals very seldom get eaten here -- the lure of the balcony is just too strong! So, if you like, convert the dining table into a game center, or set up your laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Beachdrifter 406) and stay connected.
Adjacent to the dining area is our spotlessly clean, convenient kitchen, with granite countertops, sparkling appliances, and all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare and serve family meals. Of course, if you're eating out this vacation, you may get more use out of the microwave, dishwasher, blender, icemaker, and coffeemaker -- but either way, our kitchen is fully equipped. Just make a grocery run at the start of your vacation and you're good to go!
You'll want everyone to get a great night's sleep every night of your vacation, which is why you'll love the bedrooms at Beachdrifter 406. The master suite is long, spacious, and relaxing, with an ultra-comfortable king-sized bed, new HDTV and DVD player, brand new desk and lamp for work and reading, and lovely ocean views. There's a little table and chairs in front of the sliding glass doors to the balcony, so you can enjoy that first cup of coffee in the sanctuary of your bedroom, gazing at the Atlantic. Or, if you bring your laptop, you can even turn it into a computer table -- you have free wireless Internet at Beachdrifter 406!
The master bath is beautifully tiled with traventine, with a walk-in shower. In addition, we have another full bathroom at Beachdrifter 406, with both a shower and tub option, convenient to the second bedroom as well as to the living area. And you'll find all the towels and bedding you need waiting for you here, as well as a washer and dryer to keep everything fresh. Come as you are -- we've got you covered!
The second bedroom contains 2 twin beds, soft carpeting, and plenty of storage space. This is perfect for small children, for the bright window is easy to cover up for afternoon naps, and there's plenty of space to spread out toys, arrange shells and sharks' teeth collected from the beach, and play!
Should you need to sleep 2 more people, there is a deluxe queen air mattress.
But the best part of Beachdrifter is its location. The beautiful natural sand dunes of Jacksonville Beach are just below our balcony, and a private wooden walkway leads down to the sugary sands. This is a family-friendly beach with wide sands, rolling waves, and balmy sunshine. Water sports equipment is available for rental nearby, or you can enjoy the water the old-fashioned way by bodysurfing, boogie-boarding, and sunbathing!
The Beachdrifter condominium complex is quiet and friendly, with a glittering kidney-shaped swimming pool and free covered parking. You're convenient to all the Jacksonville attractions here, from fine dining and shopping to sightseeing. Come enjoy the beach
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (Air Mattress)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more