Beachcomber 301 Furnished with pool near Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
Featuring partial ocean views, Beachcomber 301 is a charming 3rd-story condo in Jacksonville Beach. With very nice pool, and a patio deck and peekaboo ocean views, it?s a great place to vacation in Jacksonville Beach!
Whether you?re here to sunbathe on the sugary sands, enjoy the nightlife, or even visit the Mayo Clinic (just 6 miles away), Beachcomber 301 is perfectly situated and so comfortable. The condo is immaculately maintained, and decorated with a light, airy ?beach? feel! This is a great place to relax, get a good night?s sleep, and settle in for memorable times with your favorite people in the world!
Step into the living room and immediately you feel relaxed. Comfy chairs and a couch surrounds a flat-screen TV, with plenty of windows showing you the vast Florida sky. This is the kind of place where the kids will plop down on the floor with their toys and you?ll linger for hours over the Sunday newspaper, too contented to move, watching the sunshine move across the floor. Ahhh, vacation!
Just adjacent to the living room ? and sharing its view through the windows! ? is the kitchen and breakfast bar. Fully stocked and cheerfully decorated, our kitchen is a foodie?s dream. Not only do we have all the major appliances, we have a host of time-savers too, from the coffeemaker to the toaster to the dishwasher. In the cupboards you?ll find all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare a homemade feast . . . but the microwave is also on hand if all you need to do is reheat the restaurant goodies! Pick up a few groceries and you?re good to go!
The cool and relaxing ocean theme continues in the bedrooms at Beachcomber 301, which are designed for maximum comfort in a distraction-free setting. The master bedroom is actually a suite, with a private bathroom containing plenty of counter space. In this bedroom you?ll luxuriate in a queen-sized bed facing a wall-mounted flat-screen TV. A big window brings the view indoors, while his-and-her reading lamps ensure that one of you can stay up late finishing that thriller while the other sleeps blissfully.
The second bedroom at Heron?s Way is perfect for children or for another couple traveling with you. Two plump, ultra-comfortable twin-sized beds occupy this room, with a nice big window and a flat-screen TV. This bedroom is convenient to the second full bathroom, which offers both a shower and tub option.
You?ll find everything you need for a restful and hassle-free vacation here at Beachcomber. Our full-sized washer and dryer are at your disposal, so pack light! And we provide all the linens and towel sets you need for every bed and bath. There?s even free WiFi at our condo!
At Heron?s Way, you have an assigned parking space, which is no small feat in this prime beach area! The complex is beautifully maintained and family friendly. And there?s just no beating the location! Put on your swimsuits and sandals, grab a beach towel, and set out on foot. You?ll find yourself on the sands less than a minute later!
Please consider staying at Heron?s Way the next time you?re in Jacksonville. Our condo has all the advantages of a fully stocked house, plus the world-class location of a fine hotel. You will love how at-home you feel here, how comfortable everything is, and how well-appointed every room is. Make our condo your go-to destination next time you?re in northeast Florida!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 13%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other ( Queen Sofa Sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, St Augustine Historic Town, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room