Beachcomber 301 Furnished with pool near Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
When it comes to location, you can?t beat Beachcomber #301: The 3rd-floor condo is just yards from the beach, even closer to the oceanfront pool, a stroll from the famed Jacksonville Beach Pier and boardwalk, and only a quick car ride from the attractions and nightlife of Jacksonville itself. But as well as being perfectly situated, Beachcomber #301 is a delight in and of itself, with its airy sunlit rooms and serene, comfortable furnishings.
With 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, Beachcomber #301 is as well suited for 2 couples as it is for a family with kids. The master bedroom has a sumptuous king-size bed; the 2nd bedroom is furnished with an equally lofty queen-size bed. Each bedroom has its own TV and beautifully appointed bathroom. Fresh towels and bedding will be waiting for you--no need to load down your suitcases with your own.
While sweet dreams are all but ensured in Beachcomber #301?s bedrooms, the condo?s living room is just as restful. Sink back into the plush couch, put up your feet, and settle in for the big game or binge-watching your favorite show on the large flat-screen TV. Or maybe you want to play a game with the kids--or take advantage of the free wifi while the kids sprawl on the floor with their action figures and crafts. Open the window and the door to the balcony and invite the crisp ocean breeze into the room!
Adjacent to the living room is the kitchen, with both a dining table and a breakfast bar. While dining out can be a highlight of a vacation (and there are plenty of fabulous restaurants nearby!), sometimes it?s nice to enjoy a relaxing family meal at home. Our kitchen has just about everything you need, whether you?re microwaving leftovers or showing off your culinary prowess: major and not-so-major appliances, pots and pans, and plenty of tableware to serve it all up--plus a dishwasher to help clean up afterward! All you have to supply is the food--and thanks to the full-size refrigerator/freezer, you can stock up once at the start of your stay and then forget about grocery shopping for the rest of your trip.
Tucked away beside the kitchen is a full-size washer and dryer--yet another reason to pack light! You can run a load of laundry while you?re exploring the boardwalk, surfing the waves, or lazing beside the pool. Given how frequently you?ll be dashing from pool to beach to condo, changing in and out of your bathing suits, the washer and dryer will really come in handy.
You could easily while away entire days without hopping into your car once--good thing there?s free parking! Should you tire of swimming, surfing, beachcombing, and fishing, though, there?s plenty to do just a quick drive away. You can hit the links at the municipal course or nearby TPC Sawgrass (home of the annual PGA Players Tournament).
Nature lovers will want to take advantage of being so close to the famed Intracoastal Waterway, with its biking, boating, and bird watching, while the kids will love Adventure Landing water park. Beachcomber #301 is just a few blocks from the A1A Scenic and Historic Coastal Byway, giving you easy access to the historic sights of St. Augustine to the south as well as to all the activities of Jacksonville itself.
Surf, sand, sun, and sights: It?s all practically at your doorstep when you stay at Beachcomber #301. Make this the base of your next vacation, and book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 13%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other ( Queen Sofa Sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, St Augustine Historic Town, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room