Magnificent River Front Rooms directly facing the Henry's Fork of the Snake River! River access is just yards away! Full access Bar and Fine Dining and inhouse flyshop add to this perfect retreat for Fly Fisherman and Snowmobilers!
Our full service facility in Last Chance incorporates a fly shop, art gallery, bar, restaurant, and lodging for our clients. The beautiful 11,000 square foot structure is sided in antique fir, which was reclaimed from a Montana mining complex, and local moss rock. Situated 160 feet from the river, all eleven rooms feature breathtaking views from their deck. Amenities include a large outdoor spa and hand-hewn pool table for guests. The accommodations, featuring two queen beds, satellite TV, wireless internet access, a private bath, in floor radiant heat, a desk, and gear storage, will appeal to the adventure traveler, snowmobiler and fly fisherman!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Twin
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Restaurants
* Clubhouse: Swimming/Hot Tub, Lounge
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course
* Geographic: Near Yellowstone National Park, Waterfront
* Living: High Speed Internet, Balcony
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Hot Tub