World Famous Trouthunter and Sportmans Paradise on Henry's Fork!
Our full service facility in Last Chance incorporates a fly shop, art gallery, bar, restaurant, and lodging for our clients. The beautiful 11,000 square foot structure is sided in antique fir, which was reclaimed from a Montana mining complex, and local moss rock. Situated 160 feet from the river, all eleven rooms feature breathtaking views from their deck. Amenities include a large outdoor spa and hand-hewn pool table for guests. The accommodations, featuring two queen beds, satellite TV, wireless internet access, a private bath, in floor radiant heat, a desk, and gear storage, will appeal to the adventure traveler.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Restaurants
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Golf Course
* Geographic: Near Yellowstone National Park, Waterfront
* Living: High Speed Internet, Balcony, Sattelite
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Hot Tub