Vacation Apartment in Idar-Oberstein - 1109 sqft, quiet, central, family-friendly (# 3328)
This large, 3-bedroom apartment is ideal for a family and can sleep up to 6 guests. There is even a children's bedroom, complete with bunk beds! The apartment's numerous amenities include satellite TV, a dishwasher, and access to a sauna., key advantages: quiet, central, family-friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Equipment:
* 1 large living room (satellite TV, DVD player, CD player)
* 2 double bedrooms
* 1 children's room with bunk beds for 2 children
* 2 separate bathrooms (bath, shower, toilet)
* 1 fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, crockery and cutlery for 12 people)
* Small balcony and a small garden with furniture
Location Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Hoher Weg 5, 55743 Idar-Oberstein is about 35 km (21.8 miles), approximately a 48 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Idar-Oberstein, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $103-$107 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 1109 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area
Discover Idar-Oberstein and local activities:
* Schloß and Felsenkirche: After a leisurely walk (about 15 minutes) through a beautiful wooded area, overlooking the town of Idar-Oberstein, you get the Neue Schloß and Felsenkirche.
* Bostalsee: By car you can reach the Bostalsee Saarland with its 6.8 km loop trail. Very nice destination for swimming, surfing or hiking.
* Edelstein Erlebniswelt (Louis Gottlieb & Sons Factory Outlet): Get under the spell fascinating gemstone and mineral formations, admire the marvels of nature.
* Swimming pools, mini golf, shopping, hiking trails, bike paths
* Tai Chi Basic Course
* Meridian Shiatsu Massage
* Sound massage
* Ayurvedic Massage
* Pure relaxation and purification
* The house has an infrared Wärmakabine for up to 3 people. For a fee of € 10.00 per person this can be used by arrangement. Furthermore, shower, toilet and rest room are available.
More travel info about Idar-Oberstein: With a population of around 35,000, Idar-Oberstein is a city in the Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany. The city lies on the Nahe River and is considered the German Capital of the Gemstone Industry. Options for recreational activity in Idar-Oberstein include tubing on the Nahe River during the early summer, running and hiking through the diamond mine paths, and a variety of city festivals, including the Caribbean Fest. When in the city, do not fail to visit the German Gemstone Museum and the Steinkaulenberg, a local gemstone mine.