Villa Cvita consists of a kitchen/dining area/sitting room, four bedrooms (2 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms), three bathrooms and a terrace. On the ground floor there is a large, open plan kitchen/dining area/ sitting room, with French windows opening onto the covered part of a private garden with garden furniture, which leads to the private outdoor pool.
To make your stay in vacation Villa Cvita on Hvar Island as pleasant as possible, the villa has been equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, Hi-Fi, DVD player, a direct telephone line and Internet connection. To protect your peace and privacy, Villa Mare is only available as a complete unit, with garden and pool.
* Prices are per property per night. Tourist tax is not included.
Tourist tax for adults:
1/12-28/12 the tourist tax is 4.50 Croatian Kunas per person per day;
1/3-1/6 and 1/10-30/11 the tourist tax is 5.50 Croatian Kunas per person per day;
1/6-30/9 the tourist tax is 7.00 Croatian Kunas per person per day.
For children from 12-17 the tourist tax is 50% off and for smaller children it is free of charge.
* Conditions for payment: 30% when confirming reservation, 70% 35 days prior to arrival.
* We can accept payments by credit card (AM EX, MC, VISA) or bank transfer.
* Refundable credit card authorization for the sum of 500 EUR on arrival, to be refunded within two weeks of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
Price includes: daily rent, electricity, water, final cleaning, linen, towels, garden maintenance, pool maintenance.
Preferred day of arrival: Saturday in July and August; for other periods, please inquire.
Check in: from 4:00 pm.
Check out: by 10:00 am.
Cancellation policy : In case the guest cancels the confirmed booking 35 days prior to the guest's scheduled arrival, Orvas d.o.o. is entitled to keep the 30% of the total amount, the remaining 70% will be returned (less the bank costs). If the confirmed booking is cancelled 35– 0 days prior the guests scheduled arrival, Orvas d.o.o. is entitled to keep the full amount 100%.