Vacation Apartment in Hürtgenwald - 1130 sqft, country, child-friendly, friendly (# 3254)
Farm holidays for families who want to bring their kids and are surrounded by country life and animal habitats., key advantages: country, child-friendly, friendly, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The 3 apartments are newly built (end of 2008) and awarded 4 stars. The original character of the building has high wooden ceilings, restored original beams and the partially incorporated real stone cliffs. Included in each apartment are: private terrace, refrigerator, microwave, TV, stereo system, wireless internet access, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, safe and hairdryer (sheets and towels). Cots and high chairs can be happy to be made available. A common laundry room with washer, dryer and ironing facilities are available.
The apartment Scheune has 105 sqm spread over 3 floors. On the entry level is the spacious living room, through the free wall of the huge windows overlooking the terrace on the play tower extends. On the second level is a shower room and a bedroom with double bed, and living room is the kitchen with a large dining table. In the basement there are two further bedrooms, one with bunk beds, and a further shower room.
* Breakfast service: fresh bread and rolls to the front door-Sum + € 0.50
* Childcare babysitting service at night-5 € / hour
* Child care during the day (with activities on the farm, depending on the child and interests) - 10 € / hour / child, each additional child: € 5
* Children's afternoon variety of recreational activities, depending on the weather outside or in Reiterstübchen -. 5 € / child, about 2 hours
* Washer / Dryer Washer / Dryer / Ironing board in the community washroom ready € 2.50 each
* Brownies service 6 days / week you take a cleaner daily order and cleaning the apartment from Granary: 40 €
* Heuturm: 45 €
* Barn: 50 €
* Pony migrant workers rent on longer hikes or 2 ponies for carrying your child 10 € / hour
* With accompaniment (recommended without their own horse experience) 15 € / hour
* Exciting treasure hunt treasure hunt across the Eifel Forest (1 - 1.5 hours) 3 € / child
* Adventure hike way on lonely, winding paths, orientation on image understanding, poetic challenge kind of funny, "rewarding" finale. 3 € / child
* Tennis 5 € / hour
* Shopping service: Hand us your shopping list for the country store on site, we do the rest!
* Arrival Service: We fill the fridge before you arrive as you like!
* Pony trial lesson. No stay 1 hour
* Campfire wood for campfire is available on the farm.
* Hiking maps of the environment can be purchased at the farm
Location Aachen-Merzbrück Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Aachen-Merzbrück Airport. From Aachen-Merzbrück Airport the distance to the unit at Pfarrer-Dickmann-Straße 45, 52393 Hürtgenwald is about 35 km (21.8 miles), approximately a 41 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Hürtgenwald, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $142-$127 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1130 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
The original landscape of the Eifel is an unparalleled terrain for your own explorations on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle. The charming attractions of the Eifel each have something to offer and can be explored either by car or bike. One can experience the cafe and restaurant, canoeing and rock climbing, cultural experiences in places with centuries of tradition or the nearby countryside.
Discover Hürtgenwald! and local activities:
* Our location in the Naturpark Hohes Venn - Eifel allows natural experiences of unparalleled diversity. In the area there are rivers, streams, 15 lakes, expansive forests and mountain peaks.
* Eifel: HöhenpfadEifel - Mut
* Eifel-Dorf Vossenack
* Wildpark Schmidt
* Bubenheimer Spieleland
* Eifel: KlosterAbtei Mariawald
* Rurwelle - Freizeitbad Kreuzau
* Bodenlehrpfad Todtenbruch
* Bauernmuseum Lammersdorf
* There is plenty to do on the farm: play with the animals, adventure playground, horse riding, barbecues, playing in the hay and the play barn, tractor rides, treasure hunt in the Eifel - forest, farmers golf, the swimming pool next door or the level trail in place.
* Close to the apartments there are chickens, rabbits, sheep, goats, geese. The farm animals are all curious, trusting and confident but also are with expert supervision
* Horse and pony rides
* Grilling area with beach volleyball court about 250m away along with a giant sandbox. About 300 m away there is a skate park for skateboards and inline skaters.
* Bauer Farm Golf
More travel info about Huertgenwald: Huertgenwald is a municipality in the district of Dueren in the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is located in the Eifel hills, approx. 15 km south-west of Dueren. Much of the area is covered by forest (Huertgenwald in literal translation means Huertgen Forest).