WELCOME TO YOUR BEACH HOME!
* LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! 1.5 miles North of Hoodsport on the water.
* Best Private beach lot in Hoodsport (See Photos)
* Romantic Getaway with 2 Kayaks provided
* Fully fenced
* 3,000 Oysters
* Gorgeous Water Views from every room
* Kids LOVE it here!
* 2 min to Hoodsport IGA Grocery Store
* Pet Friendly
"Close enough to use your enough you'll never want to!"
Bill Gates has four vacation homes on Hood Canal (Google it!) but it's still a well-kept secret just 90 min. from Seattle (2 hrs. from Portland). Few places in the world offer such natural diversity with the OCEAN & MOUNTAINS - both in one location.
"A weekend trip always feels much longer. Time slows and nature rejuvenates."
'Giggle Fish' is your Beach Cabin + Guest Boathouse located in Hoodsport, WA, on Hood Canal. It's so close to the water you can fish from the living room. This property is unique because it sits on a corner lot with a natural, unbuildable beach (200') between you and the neighbor. Privacy is hard to find here where homes normally sit side-by-side.
* Relax in the modern comfort of this 2-story home on 100' of waterfront built in 1999
* BEACH CABIN - 2 Bed & 1 Bath (1,000 sq. ft.)
* GUEST BOATHOUSE (aka 'The Guppy') - 1 Bed & 3/4 Bath (200 sq. ft)
*Please note that if you have strong allergies, it is not recommended that you sleep in the boathouse as the boathouse is directly above the water at high tide
The Cabin has 2 bedrooms upstairs both with KING Beds and flat screen TV's. The cozy Boathouse has a Queen LOG BED, private deck (right over the water) and 3/4 bath. Awake to breathtaking water views - and watch SEALS and BIRDS - all from the comfort of your warm, cozy bed. This fully fenced yard has a child safety gate to the beach. The property is ideal for 1-2 couples (not designed for 3) plus children. The Boathouse is great for teens or if one couple desires privacy. No garage, park along Hwy 101 like the locals.
Down comforters and luxury bedding in every room, plus a KING "SLEEP NUMBER BED" in Master and modern, whimsical beach decor throughout. The main level includes an open kitchen with eating bar and stools, dining nook with seating for 4 and sectional couch, full bath, 40" HD LCD Cable TV, DVD player, games, Wi-Fi, toys, books, crib/Packn'Play, inflatable toddler bed.
Wrap-around deck, with awesome, panoramic Hood Canal water views, which includes a covered gas BBQ area and comfortable seating galore - plush patio furniture and 2 outdoor dining areas. Relax on the double chaise lounge with sweeping water views. Awesome fire pit (w/benches that fold into a picnic table) ~ Make s'mores with your kids ~ YUM!!!, outdoor rock speakers (iPod or CD compatible). Beach towels, chairs, cooler, buckets, shovels/rakes provided for your day playing on the beach. 2 one-man Kayaks provided. Participating guests must sign and return our liability release form before arrival. Kayaking is an amazing way to experience Hood Canal, but do so at your own risk.
THINGS TO DO...
* Beachcombing (seashells, purple shore crab, starfish)
* 3,000 Oysters - delicious!
* Day hikes
* SEALS, bald eagles, heron ~~ Good chance you'll see 'em!!!
* Kayaking (2 Kayaks provided)
* Fishing, crabbing, clamming, shrimping
* Championship GOLF (Salish Cliffs & Alderbrook)
* Hoodsport Winery (2 miles, tasting daily)
* Olympic National Park
* Diving 'Sund Rock' & 'Octopus Hole'
* Secret 230' WATERFALL (directions provided)
* Fire pit
* Stars upon Stars***
* Located directly on 'Scenic Highway 101' (one of America's most beautiful drives)
* Boating (+ mooring buoy)
* Lake Cushman Boating
* Casinos (Lucky Dog & Little Creek
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Entertainment & Electronics: HD LCD TV, Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System w/ Surround Sound, WiFi Internet, Ipod Docking Station, DVD Movies, Games, High Speed Internet
* Kitchen & Laundry: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Washer & Dryer
* Off Season: 2 Night Minimum, $200 Night, $1,000 Week
* Other Charges: $90 Departure Cleaning Fee, $400 Refundable Security Deposit, $45 Damage Waiver, $25 Night Pet Fee (2 Included), $100 Departure Cleaning Fee Week
* Outdoor Activities: Nearby Golf Course, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Mountain Biking, Wine Tasting Nearby, Scuba Diving, Beachcombing, Crabbing, Seasonal Shrimping, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Scuba Diving
* Outdoor Amenities: Deck, Covered Deck, BBQ Grill, Covered Deck / Porch, On Beach, Outdoor Fire Pit, Gas, Liquor, Licensing, Dive Shop, Fish Hatchery, Public Dock 2 miles away, Detached Boathouse, Ocean Kayaking, Inflatable Round Raft
* Peak Season: 3 Night Minimum, $255, $1,495 Week
* Property Profile: 100' of Waterfront/On Hood Canal, Waterfront, Private Beach Neighboring Cabins
* This Home is Super For: One Couple, Two Couples, Small Families, Families with Older Children, Gal Getaways, Guy Getaways, A Clean & Calm Pooch, Solo Travelers