Situated on the 33rd floor of the Ala Moana Hotel, this one-of-a-kind Penthouse Suite was originally designed as the hotel developer?s personal residence. Featuring 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 comfortable living rooms, a gourmet kitchen and full size washer & dryer, you and your guests will enjoy the luxurious interior while taking in the spectacular views from any one of the SIX balconies.
Our master bedroom features a plush King bed, large bathroom, and 2 balconies, one with panoramic ocean views and the other with beautiful mountain vista. The secondary bedroom, located on the other side of the unit for privacy, is outfitted with a Queen bed and it's own fully upgraded bathroom. With two comfortable living rooms, a large dining room, and enough balconies to get a view of Honolulu from every angle, you will find our suite perfectly combines luxury with comfort.
While our Penthouse does have everything you need for a comfortable vacation, you will find that you are in close proximity to tons of great attractions, shopping and dining. In fact, our building adjoins world-class Ala Moana Shopping Center, with over 290 retailers showcasing the finest names in fashion and a delightful array of dining.
The Hawaii Convention Center is also just steps away. When business is done, the 76-acre Ala Moana Beach Park welcomes swimming, surfing, and day-dreaming in a shady setting by the sea. Waikiki is just a quick trolley ride away.
Ala Moana Hotel itself has just undergone a multi-million dollar transformation and boasts a contemporary character and island-style appeal. Casually sophisticated and comfortably appointed for business or leisure, you'll find mountain and ocean views enhanced by the rhythms of the city, splendid sunsets, and the pleasure of your surroundings. A pool with spacious new sundeck, an impressive fitness center, and dry sauna room round out the building amenities.
Hawaii State GET & TAT License #: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: Stunning Ala Moana Hotel Ocean Front Suite
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Business Center
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Valet Parking Service, Fine Dining Restaurants, Dry Sauna, Meeting/Conference Rooms, Laundry Facility on Property, Fitness Center
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Honolulu Academy of Arts, Hawaiian Luau, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Friday Night Beachfront Firework, Diamond Head Crater Hike, Surfing, Diving, Water Sports & Rentals
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Waikiki Beach, Near Shopping, Next to Ala Moana Shopping Ctr, Near Hawaii Convention Ctr
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher
* Living: Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Complimentary Internet Access, Full Tub and Shower, Flat Screen TV, Chaise Lounge, Desk, Dining Room Table, DVD Player, Hair Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Shared Pool, Beach, Sun Terrace, Ocean Views