One-BR with ocean view and central Ac; 5 min. walk to beach. Sleeps 4.
(4-night minimum) BOOK 30+ NIGHTS AND GET A 26% DISCOUNT ON THE NIGHTLY RATE! Enjoy the comforts of home and beautiful ocean views from this beautifully renovated one-bedroom condo with central AC. Condo is 488 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs. The living area has a queen sleeper sofa and flat screen TV and DVD player. The full kitchen has granite counters, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, cook-top and microwave. A long hallway separates the living area from the bedroom with its queen bed and second flat screen TV. The bathroom has granite counters and walk-in shower with hand-held shower wand (no tub). Included with your rental are free local calls and WiFi. Located in central Waikiki about 2 blocks from the International Market Place and supermarket, this clean, well-managed building has 24-hour security, laundry facilities, a 4th floor sundeck with heated saline pool, lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas, and is also is home to the famous Hy's Steak House. Parking, subject to availability, is $15/day plus tax. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4. (TAT License No. W-01) Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Nicely upgraded and furnished, one bedroom with ocean view, 5 min.walk to beach, close to major hotels
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby
* Culture: Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Radio, VCR, Wireless High Speed Internet, Near Restaurants and Shops, TV in Bedroom, Flat Screen TV
* Family: Library, Movie Theatre, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near HNL Zoo & Kapiolani Park, Near Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Ocean View, Close to Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Dishwasher, Electric Cook Top, Glassware, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Tea Pot - Kettle
* Living: Access Bathroom from Living Area, Clock Radio, Desk & Internet Connection, Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand-Held Shower, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Laundry Facilities on Site, WiFi, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Non-Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Ironing Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Internet Coffee Shop, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wind Surfing, Lanai/Balcony, Sundeck, Heated saline pool, Swimming Pool