Sweeping ocean views from penthouse-level one-BR with Ac! Sleeps 5.
(30+ Night Minimum) NOTE: Waikiki Banyan swimming pool and spa area will be closed for renovation May 11 to June 5, 2015. If the repair can be finished in less than the four weeks allotted, they will open the pool earlier. A 10% discount for pool closure will be given to guests staying at Waikiki Banyan during this time.
Sweeping ocean views from this 38th-floor penthouse-level air-conditioned 1 bedroom in the family-friendly Waikiki Banyan. 543 sq.ft. (plus lanai with table and chairs).
This condo is comfortably furnished with laminate floors in the living room where there's also a flat screen TV, DVD player, dining table (seats 4) and queen sleeper sofa. The renovated kitchen has newer appliances, including dishwasher. Sliding doors separate the living area from the bedroom with two full beds. The bathroom (with tub) has hand-held shower wand.
Waikiki Banyan's 6th floor recreation deck includes a large heated pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, BBQ area, lighted tennis court, and children?s play area. Coffee shop on premises. Coin operated laundry facilities on located on each floor and there is public transportation at the corner.
All this and just a short 2-block walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park!
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 5.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES: FREE PARKING for one vehicle, WiFi (15mbs), local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada.
(Hawaii Tax ID: W-01)
We will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby
* Culture: Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, VCR, Wireless High Speed Internet, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV
* Family: Library, Movie Theatre, Playground, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near HNL Zoo & Kapiolani Park, Near Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Close to Beach, Ocean View
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Electric Cook Top, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Tea Pot - Kettle
* Living: Clock Radio, Coin Operated Washer & Dryer, Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Linens, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand-Held Shower, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Laundry Facilities on Each Floor, WiFi, Balcony/Lanai, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Window), Non-Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Ironing Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Children's Play Area, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Internet Coffee Shop, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis, Wind Surfing, Lanai/Balcony, Swimming Pool, BBQ, Heated Pool