Updated one-BR with A/C, Wifi & views of the marina! Sleeps 4.
(4-night minimum) You'll enjoy beautiful ocean and Ala Wai Yacht Harbor views, and spectacular sunsets from this conveniently located one-bedroom condo (651 sq.ft. plus small lanai). On Friday nights, you'll have a front-row seat to the Hilton's fireworks! This air-conditioned condo has tiled floors throughout. Your living room has a full-size convertible couch/sleeper sofa (will fit two young children or one adult), flat screen TV and DVD player. The beautifully upgraded full kitchen (with dishwasher) has a breakfast bar and stools. The bedroom has a king bed for your comfort; the bathroom has a tub/shower with hand-held shower wand. WiFi, local calls and calls to the U.S. mainland and Canada are included with your rental. Although there is no pool onsite, it?s just a short walk to the newly renovated Hilton lagoon and Duke Kahanamoku Beach (rated Best Beach in the US in 2014 by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). Famous Ala Moana Shopping Center and beach park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are all close by. The Chart House restaurant is on the premises. Parking, subject to availability, is $15-20/night (parking rates subject to change). Laundry facilities on site. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4 and is not affiliated with Ilikai Hotel. (IF YOU BOOK THIS UNIT FOR 30+ NIGHTS, YOUR QUOTE WILL INCLUDE A 15% DISCOUNT ON THE NIGHTLY RATE!) (W-01) We will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: ***
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
* Culture: Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Near Restaurants and Shops, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV, WiFi
* Family: Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach
* Geographic: At Yacht Harbor, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Ocean View, Close to Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Dishwasher, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Tea Pot - Kettle
* Living: Access Bathroom from Living Area, Clock Radio, Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand-Held Shower, Full Sleeper Sofa, Laundry Facilities on Site, WiFi, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Non-Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, King Bed, Ironing Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Internet Coffee Shop, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing, Lanai/Balcony