You?ll say "WOW" when you open the door to this beautiful, upgraded ocean-view one-bedroom condo with washer/dryer and lots of bells and whistles! Short walk to beach, free WiFi and parking. Monthly rentals only; sleeps 3.
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR STAYS OF 30 DAYS OR MORE!
(Due to construction beginning across the street from the Four Paddle condominium, guests may need to close windows and use the AC unit to minimize noise. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.)
You?ll be wowed when you open the door to this beautifully upgraded one-bedroom condo (553 sq.ft. plus lanai) and central AC. Colorful artwork and white leather décor provide a striking contrast to the panoramic blues of the Pacific Ocean outside. This condo boasts a variety of great electronic bells and whistles! The living area has a 47" Sony Internet flat-screen TV with HD, streaming video with Google and Apple TV, a 5.1 Surround System, wireless keyboard, and Blu Ray DVD player, queen sleeper sofa and washer/dryer. The well-appointed kitchen (with dishwasher and breakfast bar) has everything from Henckels knives to Cuisinart and Kenmore Elite appliances. The bedroom has a queen bed and 40? TV; the bathroom (with tub) has a hand-held shower wand. WiFi, local calls and calls to US Mainland and Canada, and covered parking for one vehicle are included with your rental. Easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach! The building has 24-hour security and the recreation deck includes saline pool, sauna, and BBQ area. Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3. (TAT License No. W-01) Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby
* Culture: Free Concerts in Parks, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Wireless High Speed Internet, Near Restaurants and Shops, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Blu-ray DVD with Wi-Fi
* Family: Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Close to Beach, Ocean View
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Dishwasher, Glassware, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Tea Pot - Kettle, Washer/Dryer in Condo
* Living: Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony 55 sq. ft., Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer & Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Blu-ray DVD player with Wi-Fi, WiFi, Balcony/Lanai, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Non-Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Iron Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing, Saline Swimming Pool, BBQ