Views of mountains & Ala Wai Canal - Waikiki city lights sparkle at night
(4 night minimum) NOTE: Waikiki Banyan swimming pool and spa area will be closed for renovation May 11 to June 5, 2015. If the repair can be finished in less than the four weeks allotted, they will open the pool earlier. A 10% discount for pool closure will be given to guests staying at Waikiki Banyan during this time.
Enjoy sweeping views of the Ko?olau Mountains by day and city lights by night from this deluxe, 36th floor, air-conditioned one-bedroom suite (533 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs). Freshly painted and newly decorated, there are laminate floors throughout. The living room includes a 36" flat screen TV and DVD player and queen sleeper sofa. The fully-equipped kitchen (no dishwasher) has a breakfast bar (4 bar stools). Sliding doors separate the living area from the bedroom with queen bed and second TV. The bathroom (with tub) has a hand-held shower wand.
Waikiki Banyan's 6th floor recreation deck includes a large heated pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, BBQ area, lighted tennis court, and children?s play area. Coffee shop on premises. Coin operated laundry facilities on located on each floor and there is public transportation at the corner.
All this and just a short 2-block walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
(10% discount for 30+ night reservations!)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES: FREE PARKING for one vehicle, WiFi, local calls and long distance to U.S. mainland and Canada.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 10 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
(Hawaii Tax ID: W-01)
We will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby
* Culture: Dance, Free Concerts in Parks, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, VCR, Wireless High Speed Internet, TV in Bedroom, Flat Screen TV
* Family: Library, Movie Theatre, Playground, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near HNL Zoo & Kapiolani Park, Near Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Close to Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Tea Pot - Kettle, Four Burner Glass Cook Top
* Living: Clock Radio, Coin Operated Washer & Dryer, Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand-Held Shower, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Laundry Facilities on Each Floor, WiFi, Balcony/Lanai, Parking Included, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Window), Non-Smoking, Ironing Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Children's Play Area, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Internet Coffee Shop, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis, Wind Surfing, BBQ, Swimming Pool, Heated Pool