(30+ Night Minimum Stay. Online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval). PLEASE NOTE: Spall repair to occur mid-October through November 2015 in the canoe alley between Colony Surf and the Outrigger which may involve loud jack-hammering M-F, 8:00am to 3:30pm. Rental rates will be reduced during this period.
Enjoy Diamond Head, beach and ocean views from this 540 sq.ft. "Tropical Hideaway" studio in the beachfront Colony Surf building on the beach at Honolulu's prestigious Gold Coast!
Recent renovations include new stone floors, new bathroom with stone shower (no tub), modern kitchen appliances (including dishwasher) and granite counter tops! Remodel complete with new kitchen cabinets! There is a Queen-size four poster bed, ceiling fan, 40" flat screen TV and DVD player.
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You?ll also be close to tennis courts in Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium). With a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel?s restaurant on site, you?re also just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area. Laundry facilities are on site.
Included with your rental are free local calls and calls to US mainland and Canada, and WiFi Internet. Parking is available upon request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
(Hawaii Tax ID: W-02/03)
We will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
* Culture: Dance, Free Concerts in Parks, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless High Speed Internet, Near Restaurants and Shops, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV
* Family: Beach, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Water Park, Near HNL Zoo & Kapiolani Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach, On Ocean, Near Kahala Mall, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Beachfront, Ocean View
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Dishwasher, Glassware, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Tea Pot - Kettle
* Living: Access Bathroom from Living Area, Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand-Held Shower, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Laundry Facilities on Site, WiFi, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Non-Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Internet Coffee Shop, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing