Ocean and Diamond Head views from this newly decorated ocean front studio with swimming beach at your doorstep! New appliances and WiFi.
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR STAYS OF 30 DAYS OR MORE - ONLY RESERVATIONS BEGINNING ON THE 1ST OF THE MONTH CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS UNIT!!
New furniture with a contemporary tropical theme lend tranquility to this recently remodeled 540 sq.ft. studio in the beachfront Colony Surf on Honolulu's prestigious Gold Coast! With Diamond Head and ocean views, this unit overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door and you can enjoy tennis courts in nearby Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium)! The unit is complete with queen bed, new kitchen with "red iron" granite counter top, dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances (including gas range), remodeled bathroom with stone shower (and hand-held shower wand) and space-saving closet organizer, this unit also has a ceiling fan, flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking station, printer, and computer desk with WiFi Internet. You?ll have the convenience of a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel?s restaurant on site, and you?re also just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area. Laundry facilities are on site. Included with your rental are free local calls, and WiFi Internet. Parking is available upon request. Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.) (TAT License No. W-02) Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby
* Culture: Dance, Free Concerts in Parks, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, I-Pod Speakers, Radio, Wireless High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV
* Family: Beach, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach, On Ocean, Near Kahala Mall, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Beachfront
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Dishwasher, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Gas range with grill, Tea Pot - Kettle
* Living: Access Bathroom from Living Area, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Washer & Dryer, Desk & Internet Connection, Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand-Held Shower, Laundry Facilities on Site, WiFi, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Non-Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Internet Coffee Shop, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing