Eco friendly studio with ocean view, lanai, central AC, free parking, local US and Canada calls and WiFi. Walk to best swimming and surfing beaches in Waikiki. Shops and restaurants all around.
(4-night minimum) (Due to construction beginning across the street from the Four Paddle condominium, guests may need to close windows and use the AC unit to minimize noise. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.) Enjoy panoramic ocean views, comfort and absolute relaxation from this large (460 sq.ft. plus lanai), eco-friendly 11th floor Four Paddle studio with central AC. The owners of this property are eco-conscious and have used elements in the condo to make it as "earth-friendly" as possible. Recently upgraded with bamboo flooring and remodeled full-size kitchen, this condo lanai overlooks the beautiful Pacific Ocean and the unit comes with a flat screen TV, washer/dryer, a king bed (that can be made up as two twins), a queen sofa-bed, and the bathroom (with tub) has a hand-held shower wand. Your rental includes covered garage parking for one COMPACT vehicle, WiFi, and free local, US Mainland, and Canada calls. Easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach! The building has 24-hour security and the recreation deck includes saline pool, sauna, and BBQ area. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps up to 4.
(TAT License No. W-01) Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
* Culture: Free Concerts in Parks, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Wireless High Speed Internet, Near Restaurants and Shops, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV
* Family: Library, Movie Theatre, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near HNL Zoo & Kapiolani Park, Near Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Close to Beach, Ocean View
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Glassware, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Flatware, Tea Pot - Kettle, Washer/Dryer in Condo
* Living: Access Bathroom from Living Area, Dishes-Silverware, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer & Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Queen Sleeper Sofa, WiFi, Balcony/Lanai, Parking Included, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Non-Smoking, Ironing Board and Iron
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Saline Swimming Pool, BBQ