Vacation Apartment in Holzmaden - 581 sqft, spacious, comfortable, well furnished (# 2123) #2123
The spacious 54 sqm apartment is divided into a living area, bedroom, toilet and shower, hallway and separate kitchen., key advantages: spacious, comfortable, well furnished, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Holzmaden is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
A modern, cozy and fully furnished apartment close to Stuttgart awaits you. The spacious 54 sqm apartment is divided into a living area, bedroom, toilet and shower, hallway and separate kitchen. Whether you are looking for accommodations on business, or just want to recover, the ecologically-designed timber house has its own special atmosphere.
* separate living and sleeping area (2 rooms)
* 1 double and 1 single bed
* fitted kitchen with dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, self-sufficiency
* incl. Bed linen and towels
* cot and Kindestühlchen
* home office with WiFi
* TV, stereo, DVD player
* privacy through separate access
* car parking space
Holzmaden is located near the A8 motorway (exit Weilheim / Aichelberg) between Stuttgart and Ulm in the immediate vicinity of the Swabian Alb. Natural history museum Hauff is known to the world as a finding area for Posidonia Shale fossil marine deposits
Holzmaden with its direct access to the motorway A8 is the ideal starting point for seeing the following attractions:
* Hiking area Swabian Alb: the Swabian Alb is a haven for people, animals and plants. The charming typical heathland, with juniper and beech, oak, maple, elm and pine woods make up the sprawling romantic forests.
* Neue Messe Stuttgart and the airport (about 20 minutes by car): the fair and the airport are nearby and within easy reach of Holzmaden. (about 20 minutes drive from the apartment)
* Mercedes-Benz Museum (approx. 25 minutes): "The automobile is a passing phenomenon but the horse always remains." said the Prussian Kaiser about 120 years ago, and was to be immortalized with these words. The Mercedes-Benz Museum is therefore a "modern horse barn." But worth the visit.
* Arena Porsche, Mercedes-Benz Arena, Hans-Martin Schleyer-Halle and the Mercedes-Benz Museum are about 25 minutes' drive from the apartment.
* Porsche Museum (approx. 45 minutes): the headquarters of Porsche AG car enthusiasts all over the world one word: Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen. Already 70 years ago the former Porsche Engineering Office of the Stuttgart city center was moved to the newly built main plant in Zuffenhausen. In January 2009, the Porsche Museum opened its doors.
* Kirchheim: Stroll through the historic old town of Kirchheim unter Teck, with the inviting sidewalk cafes in the pedestrian zone and Teck castle with a magnificent panoramic view of nature.
* Stuttgart Zoo (30 minutes): the Wilhelma is the most popular leisure facility in the state capital. Over two million visitors come to the park per year from Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg and the rest of Germany and neighboring countries.
* Bad Urach Waterfall (approx. 30 minutes)
Driving Directions Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Gottlieb-Stoll-Strasse 13, 73271 Holzmaden is about 34 km (21.2 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Holzmaden, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $68 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 581 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Holzmaden: Holzmaden is a town in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany that lies between Stuttgart and Ulm.