1624 Port Villa - Beautiful Braddock Cove Views and so much more.
This townhouse style 4 Bedroom villa overlooks the beautiful natural marsh and tidal creek of Braddock Cove. It has its own boardwalk and dock for your boat and is conveniently located near the ocean and all the South Beach shops, restaurants, sports activities and large community pool. On the 1st floor is the kitchen, dining room, half bath and living room. The living room opens up to an outdoor patio with outstanding views. On the 2nd floor is the 1st of 2 master suites. This master is furnished with a king bed and has a private en-suite bathroom. Also located on this level is a guest bedroom with 2 twin beds. On the 3rd floor is the 2nd master suite with king bed. The 4th bedroom is furnished with 2 twins and both of these bedrooms share the hall bath. Both master bedrooms look over Braddock Cove.
FREE Tennis at the South Beach Racquet Club.
FREE pool access at the South Beach Community Pool ( Mid-March thru end of October (pending weather))
FREE wireless high-speed Internet access.
3 TV's, VCR/DVD.
4BR, 3BA. 2K, 4T, . Sleeps 8
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach , Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach, Braddock Cove View
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* LOCATION_TYPE: Waterfront
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing