3001 Turtle Lane- Spectacular Oceanfront Views!!! Available Late Aug & Sept.
Stay at one of the most exclusive adresses in Sea Pines Plantation. This Turtle Lane Club villa is located in the SEA HOUSE EAST oceanfront building of this complex and is on the "Gold Coast" of Sea Pines Plantation and has stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. This gorgeous 3rd floor 4 bedroom, 4 bath OCEANFRONT villa provides sweeping views of the ocean from its wrap around balconies. Also enjoy fabulous views of the ocean from the living room, master bedroom and eat-in kitchen. Newly updated and beautifully decorated with custom bedding, new furnishings and tile floors throughout this lovely villa provides all the amenities for the most discerning rental guest. All bedrooms have a flat screen tv as well as the living room for a total of 5 flat screen tv's. Choose from 2 swimming pools in the complex or spend a relaxing day on one of the most gorgeous stretches of beach on all of Hilton Head Island. FREE high speed wireless internet access. 4BR, 4BA. 2K, 4T. Sleeps 8.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Elevator, Fishing, Fitness Facility, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing