109 Oceanwood -4 BR Fully Upgraded -Avail wks: 5/24,7/12 & 8/2
4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4th row from the ocean, this remodeled private homes is everything you want it to be! A great room greets you with living space all around including the kitchen with breakfast bar, living and dining areas, both of which have access to the deck and gas grill. EASY ACCESS TO THE BEACH, GAZEBO, AND SWIMMING POOL ARE JUST A FEW OF THE OCEANWOOD AMENITIES! A master suite with king bedding, private bath with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and make-up vanity completes the main level. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms, 1 with a king and private bath, and 2 with twin beds and sharing a full bath. ALL bedrooms have flat-panel tv's, and of course:
FREE wireless Internet access.
FREE ACCESS on-site community pool;
5 flat-panel tv's, Playstation 3;
4 BR, 4 BA, 2 kings, 4 twins, 1 queen sleeper sofa; sleeps 10. 7-night minimum stay required.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Stereo System, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing