This spacious and private 4 bd/4.5 bath home overlooks the Sea Pines Ocean Course Golf Course and is a 12 to 15 minute walk to the beach. The first level of home has a open floor plan that includes a living and dining area with wet bar, kitchen with eat in area and sitting room. Also on this level you will find the master bedroom suite with king bed and large adjoining master bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower and double vanity. There is a large deck on the first level overlooking the golf course and pool and spa. The pool deck has a gas grill and table and chairs with seating for 6. On the second level there are three bedrooms, each with adjoining bathrooms and a cozy sitting area in the loft. The home is centrally located in Sea Pines Plantation and is convenient to both the beach and Harbour Town. 3K, 4 twins. Sleeps 10 comfortably.
*Pools can be heated at an additional charge. This pool has a gas pool heater . The cost per week is $575-$878 (depending on the season) to heat Pool & Spa.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 4 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Heated Pool, Television, Heated Spa & Pool, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Heated Pool, Outdoor Spa, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing, Private Pool