231 Beachside Homes -4 BRs and close to every South Beach amenity!
HILTON HEAD ISLAND AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE ENJOYED! A 4 bedroom, 4 bath Beachside Home in the southern tip of renowned Sea Pines. What a perfect spot for your next family vacation. Nestled in the heart of South Beach pine trees, sand dunes, and sea oats, this remodeled, redecorated home has everything; from tropic British West Indies-style decor, to the kitchen updated with tiled floors, stainless steel appliances, and sculpted wrought-iron stools at the eating bar. An open living area accesses the COOL SCREENED-IN PORCH WHICH LEADS OUT TO THE SUNDECK WITH GAS GRILL. Take a short walk in one direction and you're at South Beach Marina Village for shopping, dining, and seasonal live entertainment; walk the other other direction to the beach that wraps around the tip of the island where the dolphins swim and play alongside shrimpboats, WHERE YOU WON'T SEE THE SAME SUNRISE OR SUNSET TWICE. You can do this every day all day, and not get tired of the views and surroundings. Or take a dip in the **Beachside Homes community swimming pool if you get too hot. FREE TENNIS AT THE SOUTH BEACH RACQUET CLUB. 2 king beds, 2 queens, 4 BR, 4 BA, sleeps 8.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Patio, pool, Rollerblading, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing