23 West Beach Lagoon - 3rd Row Ocean with Pretty Lagoon Views
What a great beach home! Located in the ?Gold Coast? area of Sea Pines, this 3 bedroom, 4 bath home with screened-in pool has a wonderful beach cottage feel. This adorable home exudes the charm and warmth of a traditional Sea Pines home. Just steps away from the footbridge that crosses over the lagoon and takes you to the beach - you can?t beat the location. The screened?in porch/pool area allows for wonderful views of the lagoon. Just outside the screened porch is a gas grill. Decorator furnished in bright cheery colors, this home has a large open living room, dining area and kitchen. Off of the main living area is the 1st master suit with a king bed and private bathroom. Off the other side of the living area is a hall leading to the 2nd master bedroom that is furnished with a king bed and 2 baths. Adjacent to this bedroom is the guest bedroom with 2 twins and a bath.
FREE highspeed wireless internet acces.
4 flat screen TV's, 1DVD player.
3Bdr, 4Ba. 2 Kings, 2 Twins, Queen Sleeper sofa. Sleeps 8
ABSOLUTLY NO PETS ALLOWED AT THIS HOME
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Stereo System, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, pool, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing, Private Pool