48 Kingston Road - Cute & Renovated 3 BR Home w/ Private Pool - Sleeps 6
WHAT COULD YOU BE WAITING FOR? A perfectly remodeled colonial-style 3 bedroom, 3 bath home in secluded Shipyard wraps around a large, private SWIMMING POOL. Large decking surrounds it with plenty of lounge chairs, gas grill, and a delightful covered section with glass-topped patio table, seating for 6. RICH, GORGEOUS DARK-CHERRY HARDWOOD FLOORS welcome you at the entryway, and open immediately to the living areas. A dining room table on the right with seating for 8, is adjacent to the kitchen. The cozy living room lies straight ahead, divided by 2 white pillars and white-painted bench. Just perfect. The kitchen opens to a breakfast area with LIGHT-TILED FLOORING & GORGEOUS POLISHED GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. Beyond the living area on the right (and with private access to pool deck) is the master bedroom with dark-wood furnishings and sleigh-style king bed. Private bathroom is newly tiled, with jetted tub, and separate walk-in shower. Also, a huge walk-in closet and more drawers. To the left of the entry way, a short hallway takes you to two guest rooms, 1 with twin beds and private full bath, the other with a QUEEN BED IN LOVELY ANTIQUE BLUE & WHITE VICTORIAN STYLE BEDDING, as well as sliders to the pool deck. The rich decor throughout is offset by a fresh coat of light, breezy-yellow paint, and white trim. Bike trails everywhere take you to golf, tennis, and the beach.
FREE wireless Internet access.
4 tv's (2 huge flat-screens), 1 dvd player;
3 Br, 3 BA; 1 king, 1 queen bed, 2 twins; sleeps 6.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, pool, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing, Private Pool