Stay ocean-side and enjoy many benefits of an oceanfront complex. Guests staying in Beach Villa 13 enjoy a landscaped courtyard pool view and won't cross a street to reach the Atlantic Ocean and its white sandy beaches. After hours in the surf, vacationers dip into the freshwater pool. Toddlers enjoy their separate wading pool. Beach Villas are three-story townhouses located in South Forest Beach. Among the amenities offered throughout Hilton Head Island, Beach Villas are within walking distance of Coligny Plaza & Beach Market, a quaint downtown area that offers guests a wide selection of restaurants, shopping venues, and entertainment for all ages. This property has a pedestal mounted charcoal grill on first floor patio.
Beach Villa 13 is a gated community, and has easy access to the villa with ground floor entrance and carport.
Beach Villa 13 has updated kitchen and baths, wireless internet, and a lovely outdoor dining space. Beach Villas is a small quiet complex that make for the perfect relaxing vacation.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: King in BR1, queen in BR2, twins in BR3, sofabed in LR
* Area Shopping: Coligny Plaza & Beach Market, Tanger Outlets, Village at Wexford, Shelter Cove Mall, Pineland Station, Northridge Plaza, Festival Center, Salty Dog T-Shirt Factory
* Beds & Baths: Bed Linens, Blankets & Pillows, Bath Towels, Starter Supplies, Ironing Board & Iron, Closets & Hangers, Bedside Lamp, Clock Radio
* Convenience: Groceries Stores, Gas Stations, Internet Cafes, Banks & ATMs, Hospital, Urgent Care Centers, Post Offices, Fedex & UPS
* Culture: Arts Center, Local Theater, Art Galleries, Museusms, Historic Tours, Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: 200 Restaurants, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Dinner Cruises, Nature Cruises, Movie Theaters, Live Theater, Night Clubs, Brew Pubs, Wine Bars
* General: Central Air, 3 Cable TVs, DVD Player, Private Phone, Washer & Dryer, Patio, Balcony, Charcoal Grill, On-site Pool, Toddler Pool
* Island Activities: Golf, Tennis, Biking, Inshore & Offshore Fishing, Sailing, Boat Rentals, Watersports, Kayaking, Swimming, Horseback Riding, Roller Blading, Miniature Golf, Arts & Crafts
* Island Life: Atlantic Ocean, White Sandy Beaches, 25 Golf Courses, Intracoastal Waterway, Six Marinas, 200 Tennis Courts, Leisure Trails, Fitness Centers
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Cookware, Dinnerware, Glassware, Utensils, Starter Supplies
* Nature: Dolphin Watching, Bird Watching, Kayak Tours, Nature Trails, Pinckney Conservancy